Can gunmaker be held responsible for Newtown shooting?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
TUL Ammo 148 gr steel case, FMJ. Non corrosive, berdan primed, whatever that means.

Standard mil stuff, for the most part. I buy the corrosive version, 880 rounds (2 440-rd cans) for $219 these days. The Berdan primer design has the "anvil" integral to the shell casing and is only reloaded by some die-hard enthusiasts. Most ammo, especially US, is boxer primed.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Standard mil stuff, for the most part. I buy the corrosive version, 880 rounds (2 440-rd cans) for $219 these days. The Berdan primer design has the "anvil" integral to the shell casing and is only reloaded by some die-hard enthusiasts. Most ammo, especially US, is boxer primed.

Point being I got two boxes and no boom stick to use it. :buddies:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Point being I got two boxes and no boom stick to use it. :buddies:

Great reason to go and buy one. Still some great deals on T53, M44 and 91/30 Mosins to be had out there! Merry Christmas to you. :yay:

Or you could step up a level or two...PSL...PKM..UK(VZ)-59...the options are endless.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Great reason to go and buy one. Still some great deals on T53, M44 and 91/30 Mosins to be had out there! Merry Christmas to you. :yay:

Or you could step up a level or two...PSL...PKM..UK(VZ)-59...the options are endless.

Talk me into it. I'd like to have a nice semi auto something cheap to feed, good deer killer, lighter, not a full on long gun. :popcorn:

Inkd

I love them now, presuming an adjustable stock which gets rid of that sloppy, big ass spring sound the plastic fixed stock ones have. A nice, squared away AR is a thing of beauty and a #### ton of fun, especially when someone else is buying the ammo.

:stupid:

Put a flat wire spring in it. No SPROIIIING noise and longer spring life, smoother recoil impulse, not like an AR is a thumper though. I'm going to go to flat wire in all mine. Adjustable gas blocks too, so I don't get blasted in the face running my suppressor.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Talk me into it. I'd like to have a nice semi auto something cheap to feed, good deer killer, lighter, not a full on long gun. :popcorn:

Here..the perfect starter rifle for ya... You can thank me when I see ya.

Attachments

• AK-Mosin-Nagant-Rifle-Stock.jpg
    AK-Mosin-Nagant-Rifle-Stock.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 75

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I have a Chinese Type 53 [M44 clone] that is a sweet ride

One of mine is identical to the one in this picture..bipod model and all. I have a clamp-on suppressor on it too, but that might not stay because it degraded the accuracy and I have not managed to get the barrel damper set where it brings it back again. Problem is..I rarely get to shoot any of my 54r rifles at a range that is long enough to actually test them. 400m is nothing for these (my PSL has an 800m scope on it) but no ranges like that to be had anywhere around here.

Attachments

• archangel_mosin_nagant_91_30_640.jpg
    archangel_mosin_nagant_91_30_640.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 90

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I want one of those

LOL..getting ready to clean and inspect mine right now, as a matter of fact. Taking it shooting down in southern VA Friday. Been over a year since last shot. Southern MD has zip-crap for ranges.

BigBlue

There's no way this goes to court. It's a publicity stunt. You can't sue someone for something that's legal to make and sell, no law was broken.

When you buy a ladder is there not a warning that tells you "not" to step or use the top rung,is there not a warning on a lawn mower telling you "NOT" to put your hands under the deck while it is running, is there not a warning on cigarettes "warning you they could kill you ?There does not have to be a law broken to go to court and all these warnings came from lawsuits .:whistle: