Can we get a dog park?!?!

Hey Chrystee...

I might be able to get some more solid information in a more timely (and polite) manner than some of my colleauges, but I need some more details first.

Like...what are you wearing?

Chrystee

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Can we get a dog park?!?!

Originally posted by pixiegirl
I have to agree even though I don't even live in the county. When I moved to VA I went from having a yard to having none. Was I suppose to get rid of my dogs. I have over a half acre now and will still take my pup to the park to socialize with other dogs.

People are just *******s.. I am moving, and we will have a yard.. I like to take them to the park, but reg. parks don't want dogs there.. I pay friggin taxes for people's idiotic screaming brats, but I don't have one.. so let my taxes go to a dog park.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Can we get a dog park?!?!

Originally posted by Chrystee
People are just *******s.. I am moving, and we will have a yard.. I like to take them to the park, but reg. parks don't want dogs there.. I pay friggin taxes for people's idiotic screaming brats, but I don't have one.. so let my taxes go to a dog park.
Are you MAD?

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Can we get a dog park?!?!

One day those peoples Idotic screaming brats (i don't have any either, you want a cookie) are going to grow up and run the country. Is your dog going to do that? Did I say you were a horrible person because you don't have a yard? All I said was that I wouldn't have gotten a dog if I didn't have the room for it to get exercise. And if I moved, liked Pixie, I would have either moved somewhere more accomodating to my pets or I would have given them to a trusted friend until I found someplace. But I'm not you, am I?

Chrystee

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Can we get a dog park?!?!

Originally posted by Ehesef
One day those peoples Idotic screaming brats (i don't have any either, you want a cookie) are going to grow up and run the country. Is your dog going to do that. Did I say you were a horrible person because you don't have a yard? All I said was that I wouldn't have gotten a dog if I didn't have the room for it to get exercise. And if I moved, liked Pixie, I would have either moved somewhere more accomodating to my pets or I would have given them to a trusted friend until I found someplace.

So wonderful for you.. So what.. What does it bother you by having a park..

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Can we get a dog park?!?!

So wonderful for you.. So what.. What does it bother you by having a park..
You're a freaking tard. I just said I didn't want my tax dollars paying for something that I don't feel is necessary. We live in the country. There is grass everywhere. There are sidewalks to walk the dog on...Why does it bother you so much not to have one?

Weren't you the one on here b*tching about section 8 housing being built right by the house you just bought? You had to be because I thought you were a tard then too.

Chrystee

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Can we get a dog park?!?!

You're a freaking tard. I just said I didn't want my tax dollars paying for something that I don't feel is necessary. We live in the country. There is grass everywhere. There are sidewalks to walk the dog on...Why does it bother you so much not to have one?

Weren't you the one on here b*tching about section 8 housing being built right by the house you just bought? You had to be because I thought you were a tard then too.

ROFL.. Whatever man...

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Originally posted by David
Hey Ehesef & DoWhat,

I think you need to chill. If you can't express your opinion without calling people "idiots" and "tards" you might want to seek anger management. Speaking personally, and not as an ADMIN, I'm kinda tired of thugs like you chasing nice people off because they're afraid to say something for fear of being attacked by the likes of you.
Sorry

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
how's a dog park any different than a ball/soccer park for peep's kids? :confused:

lots of folks on here have their kids in sports that use those parks. maybe the folks who don't have kids don't want their tax dollars paying for them ... :shrug:

it's a community folks ... in that community you have families and people with pets. why discriminate? I'm sure Chrystee's and Mig's dogs are just as important to them as some of you see your kids being to you. sheesh. :ohwell:

Chrystee

Originally posted by tatercake
how's a dog park any different than a ball/soccer park for peep's kids? :confused:

lots of folks on here have their kids in sports that use those parks. maybe the folks who don't have kids don't want their tax dollars paying for them ... :shrug:

it's a community folks ... in that community you have families and people with pets. why discriminate? I'm sure Chrystee's and Mig's dogs are just as important to them as some of you see your kids being to you. sheesh. :ohwell:

They are.. That is what I was saying, I don't have kids, I have dogs, and it doesn't matter that I don't have a yard, they get plenty of walks.. Dog parks are just nice for people who have dogs to go and get together, a socialized dog is a happy and healthy dog, and it is never wise to let a dog run free in an unsecure area, like an open farm.

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba

Well, to be fair now that I've had my hand slapped, I think there are too many soccer and baseball fields too. I guess I'm just anti-growth. I don't like all the new housing developments being built, and I pretty much think that quite a few people that come here and want to change everything to make it like it was wherever their from need to go the hell back home.

Chrystee

Well, to be fair now that I've had my hand slapped, I think there are too many soccer and baseball fields too. I guess I'm just anti-growth. I don't like all the new housing developments being built, and I pretty much think that quite a few people that come here and want to change everything to make it like it was wherever their from need to go the hell back home.

Its a little to late now, to stop the growth. Sorry. and I am not new here.

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
Its a little to late now, to stop the growth. Sorry. and I am not new here.
How is it too late? Don't build anymore developments, don't build a dog park, don't build a mall, don't build more soccer fields. I don't care if you've lived here your whole life, what has that got to do with the fact that you want to change and change and change until the St. Mary's County I was born in is totally unrecognizable?

Chrystee

How is it too late? Don't build anymore developments, don't build a dog park, don't build a mall, don't build more soccer fields. I don't care if you've lived here your whole life, what has that got to do with the fact that you want to change and change and change until the St. Mary's County I was born in is totally unrecognizable?

With the amount of people who live here now, and that will move here, change is inevitable.. If you have such a problem with all that is changing, take if up with your county commissioners.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...

it's call "change" ehesef ... and while I understand you don't want to see change, unfortunately, you don't own ALL the land in St. Mary's County ... the decisions to do these things are decided upon by the county's residents through the elected officials (when they aren't being bought off, of course).

What the county wants, the county should get. I'm sure the county board didn't just say "Hey, let's just spend this excess $500K on a few more ball fields!" People demonstrated the need/desire for them ... and I don't think it was Chuck County residents who wanted 'em. :ohwell:

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
it's call "change" ehesef ... and while I understand you don't want to see change, unfortunately, you don't own ALL the land in St. Mary's County ... the decisions to do these things are decided upon by the county's residents through the elected officials (when they aren't being bought off, of course).

What the county wants, the county should get. I'm sure the county board didn't just say "Hey, let's just spend this excess $500K on a few more ball fields!" People demonstrated the need/desire for them ... and I don't think it was Chuck County residents who wanted 'em. :ohwell:
It all just ####es me off. I'm going to have to end up moving, because of all this crap they're building, even though my family has been here as long as st. mary's has been here.

Chrystee

It all just ####es me off. I'm going to have to end up moving, because of all this crap they're building, even though my family has been here as long as st. mary's has been here.

Well you don't have to take it out on members here. I don't see how its so bad.. but.. to each their own.

Danzig

Originally posted by David
Hey Ehesef & DoWhat,

I think you need to chill. If you can't express your opinion without calling people "idiots" and "tards" you might want to seek anger management. Speaking personally, and not as an ADMIN, I'm kinda tired of thugs like you chasing nice people off because they're afraid to say something for fear of being attacked by the likes of you.

:killingme

Danzig

:howdy: Bye bye, won't miss ya.