Cancer risks w/moisturizer use rethink gifts!

morningbell

hmmmmmm
People give lotion gift sets for Christmas, please rethink this. Many women love Bath and Body products and the like, be careful of what you put on your body.
The Ayurvedic philosophy is that since the skin is the body's largest organ and we absorb things through our skin, if you're not willing to ingest it, why would you put it on your body? Personally I use raw extra virgin coconut oil or olive oil but you can use sunflower oil, almond oil.... etc.

Breast cancer risk linked to body lotion.

W

Wenchy

Crisco works for me. A bit of almond extract and I also smell good.

LadyWolf

Something is going to kill us. We are all going to die!!! The sooner we can accept this fact, the better it is for everyone!!! I'm using lotion or whatever....:1bdz:!!!

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
Mb, wanna play mad scientist and concoct a moisturizer with me? I am the worst lotion addict. I have Arrbonne(sic) for my face. Three lotions, eye cream, night cream and toner. I have firming lotion for this part and extra moisture for that part. I think I need a 12 step program!! But you know how I am about lotion, too much still isn't enough. It's my down fall.:frown:

Coconut oil, Coq10, seaweed extract, verbena extract and maybe some citrus to prevent breakouts??

You put the lime in the coconut and grease yourself up!:jet:

morningbell

hmmmmmm
Mb, wanna play mad scientist and concoct a moisturizer with me? I am the worst lotion addict. I have Arrbonne(sic) for my face. Three lotions, eye cream, night cream and toner. I have firming lotion for this part and extra moisture for that part. I think I need a 12 step program!! But you know how I am about lotion, too much still isn't enough. It's my down fall.:frown:

Coconut oil, Coq10, seaweed extract, verbena extract and maybe some citrus to prevent breakouts??

Coconut oil, Coq10 I have and we can use the blue green alge I have....
I have some lemon or orange oil too. We need verbena.

I use derma e on my face but its completely clean.

W

Wenchy

Ever heard of witch hazel and vaseline/crisco/babyoil? Are these not "healthy" and from the earth?

Please enlighten me.

You have more money than I do, obviously.

Water is the best moisturizer ever. Wet your skin from the inside and out and seal it.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
People give lotion gift sets for Christmas, please rethink this. Many women love Bath and Body products and the like, be careful of what you put on your body.
The Ayurvedic philosophy is that since the skin is the body's largest organ and we absorb things through our skin, if you're not willing to ingest it, why would you put it on your body? Personally I use raw extra virgin coconut oil or olive oil but you can use sunflower oil, almond oil.... etc.

Breast cancer risk linked to body lotion.

Instead of a scary title why don't you list the offending ingredients because not all lotion/moisturizers are bad for your skin.

morningbell

hmmmmmm
Ever heard of witch hazel and vaseline/crisco/babyoil? Are these not "healthy" and from the earth?

Please enlighten me.

You have more money than I do, obviously.

Water is the best moisturizer ever. Wet your skin from the inside and out and seal it.
:yay:
Vaseline and baby oil are petroleum based, again, if you're not willing to eat it, don't put it on your body because our skin absorbs these things.
Crisco is cheap :shrug: and trust me, I don't have more money than you.

Instead of a scary title why don't you list the offending ingredients because not all lotion/moisturizers are bad for your skin.

Click on the link I posted and watch the video. I knew about this for years now but it was on the news recently.

Attachments

• lotion.jpg
    lotion.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 80

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..

Ahhhhhhhl naturale!!!!!:lmao:

I don't have money.. When my aunt had skin problems from years of tanning beds and beer drinking she started buying tons of stuff. She didn't like the Arbonne so she gave it to me.:shrug: I like the eye cream and toner alot and I couldn't see throwing out 300 bucks of unused product, so I took it.