Cancer risks w/moisturizer use rethink gifts!

morningbell

hmmmmmm
They do not work. My aunt is allergic to all deodorants. She tried this and it did not do a damn thing. :dead:

It might not work for her, works fine for me. It's not supposed to make you stop sweating like an anti-perspirant. I have used Alba lavender stick too, works fine.

morningbell

hmmmmmm
Chlorophyl tablets work great. They are a natural de-stinker. :yay: And you ingest them, you don't rub them under your armpits. :jet:

Thanks Christy! I forgot about those.
The whole thing with not wearing anti-persp is you should keep a clean diet, eat more whole foods, it helps keep you less stinky.

Cowgirl

Thanks Christy! I forgot about those.
The whole thing with not wearing anti-persp is you should keep a clean diet, eat more whole foods, it helps keep you less stinky.

I don't need to wear deodorant very often. If I use Secret or Degree, I'll only need it once a week maybe. My sister and I made deodorant out of shea butter, coco butter, corn starch, baking soda, vitamin E oil. I like it, but it's weird walking around smelling like chocolate :lol:

sockgirl77

I don't need to wear deodorant very often. If I use Secret or Degree, I'll only need it once a week maybe. My sister and I made deodorant out of shea butter, coco butter, corn starch, baking soda, vitamin E oil. I like it, but it's weird walking around smelling like chocolate :lol:

Chocolate smells yummy. Does it make you want to eat yourself?

:doh: