atrusomder

Isaiah 55:8-9
I have never seen sixlets at Michael's
I go there at least monthly :shrug:
I'll have to look now..
Thanks for the info!!!

garyt27

INAFJ
I used to like squirrel nuts and mary janes.

Definitely jokes in there.

But anyway, remember them penny candies.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Giant Candy | One Pound Giant Bulk Candies, Oversized Candy, Giant Candy | itsugar
I went into this place in the Inner Harbor today. I know its overpriced novelty but I had to get some for my kids. They are huge!

I love the candy stores at Sea World, they have boxes of Jelly Bellies that are sorted in little compartments for 6 bucks, (you get a lot) you know what you're getting and can get all your favorites and leave the rest for some hapless schmuck. :killingme I hate the buttered popcorn flavor.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
What is it with taffy? Every beach resort area I've ever been to, the #### shops are always filled with boxes of saltwater taffy. And fudge.

I don't understand the connection.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Side note, Hershey Kisses have a pumpkin spice now, haven't tried them, but sent some to my husband. I'll wait for his opinion.

libby

What is it with taffy? Every beach resort area I've ever been to, the #### shops are always filled with boxes of saltwater taffy. And fudge.

I don't understand the connection.

Because beach/ resort areas will also have high heat and humidity, and you cannot make traditional chocolates or hard candy in that weather without serious climate control.
Fudge and taffy both work in hot, humid weather.

libby

Side note, Hershey Kisses have a pumpkin spice now, haven't tried them, but sent some to my husband. I'll wait for his opinion.

I've been making pumpkin spice pecan brittle and pumpkin pie fudge this fall. It's waaayyyyy yummy!

maxima87

Football Mom!!!
I've been making pumpkin spice pecan brittle and pumpkin pie fudge this fall. It's waaayyyyy yummy!

Those both sound awesome! Never had pumpkin pie fudge but it sounds like I need some in my life. Sounds like this weekends project.