Canes/Pens...

Peter Forsberg

What you can't see are all of the fans who are outside of the arena watching the action on a huge wide-screen TV because they couldn't get tickets. You can't see the little old ladies sitting at home to watch the game and getting up real close to the wide-screen TV so they can yell at the players. You can't see the fans who no longer live in the area (because they had to move for a job), but are sitting at home all over the US, glued to the screen.

With all due respect, you don't know the meaning of the word, "fan" until you meet one from Pittsburgh! Of course, you could always go to Redskins or Caps game and meet a few....:whistle:
Yeah great fans in Pitt they can't even coordinate when to wear the black, white or those hidieous powder blue sweaters. I'm not a Skins or Caps fan man.

Last edited:

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
Yeah great fans in Pitt they can't even coordinate when to wear the black, white or those hidieous powder blue sweaters. I'm not a Skins or Caps fan man.

Black is home
White is away
Blue was "winter classic" 07-08

Some of us can't afford all of the jersey's that we'd like to have so we just wear what we have (not a lot of high-paying federal government jobs in Pittsburgh, you know!). White-outs are pretty impressive, though!

Peter Forsberg

Black is home
White is away

Some of us can't afford all of the jersey's that we'd like to have so we just wear what we have (not a lot of high-paying federal government jobs in Pittsburgh, you know!). White-outs are pretty impressive, though!
Hanes white Tees are cheap at walmart. All i'm saying is the crowd doesn't seem very loud.

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
Hanes white Tees are cheap at walmart. All i'm saying is the crowd doesn't seem very loud.

First game in a series of possibly seven, two brothers playing against each other, Monday night, fairly restrained play...

wait until game three or there's a tie & into overtime... need a little bit of pressure to really get cooking up there, takes a bit to get us riled up.

It might help if the Versus guys actually knew how to pronounce Monongehela...

Last edited:

Peter Forsberg

First game in a series of possibly seven, two brothers playing against each other, Monday night, fairly restrained play...

wait until game three or there's a tie & into overtime... need a little bit of pressure to really get cooking up there, takes a bit to get us riled up.

It might help if the Versus guys actually knew how to pronounce Monongehela...
:killingme

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
Nice exciting finish there -- that's the kind of game that we like!

edit: I wasn't yelling at the TV but I did put the laptop down & move to the edge of the couch so I could get up & yell if I needed to! :killingme

Last edited:

T.Rally

Black is home
White is away

The blue jerseys are actually "throwback" jerseys to the late 60s...FYI.