Canes/Pens...

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
Watch the players body language and you will always know where the puck is even when you can't see it! :buddies:

Thanks for the tip! I am getting a little better at it with all of the recent practice!

Next game - Tuesday night! Too bad Malkin screwed up & missed a chance at another hat trick. I haven't enjoyed Penguins hockey this much since Lemieux & Jagr (excuse me, "he whose name shall not be spoken") played together! Crosby & Malkin are fun to watch!

donbarzini

Funny, I don't remember them not scoring any goals in any of the games.

That kind of an attitude denigrates the fact that they made it to the Conference finals in the first place.

You can do better....:coffee:

Maybe this will help

The only sound Cam Ward heard was:

:whoosh:

Baz

This. ------------------>
A valiant effort by the 'Canes but the Penguins wanted it more!

On to the finals...

Congrats to the Penguins. :clap: They're playing their best hockey at the perfect time.

The Canes at least showed up to play last night, Eric Staal in particular (finally). But they couldn't keep up with the Penguins. They finally "solved" Malkin and Crosby (2 assists between the two of them is as close to stopping them as you can get), but then the secondary scorers got it done. Their depth is impressive, and Bylsma has them playing at a relentless pace. Fleury had a great game last night, as well.

I'll certainly be rooting for the Penguins against Detroit. The Penguins are better than they were last year, and Detroit's banged up. Hopefully Detroit finishes off Chicago tonight so the Penguins don't have to wait around forever for the start of the Finals.