Can't make this stuff up? She did!

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Here it is, ladies and gentleman! And sappy, tranny, et al. The newest definition of fat, obese, morbidity obese, aka, fat-assed. As well a pushing false inequities message, leaving out white folk of course. From those at Health magazine. The wokest of the wokest.

pontificator

Back in my day, we called fat people "big boned". I guess that was the generous choice because everyone knew they were just plain fat asses who had zero discipline or self-control.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Back in my day, we called fat people "big boned". I guess that was the generous choice because everyone knew they were just plain fat asses who had zero discipline or self-control.
How come you never see a skeleton with big bones?

I remember when clothing for bigger kids was labeled husky.

• Haha
Reactions: BOP

CPUSA

You're still trying to hook up with them, ain'cha?

• Haha
Reactions: BOP

SamSpade

How come you never see a skeleton with big bones?

If it's actually big bones - you probably couldn't tell. What would you compare it to? A skeleton with thinner bones?

Years ago, I was bemoaning the fact that even working out daily and swimming a mile - daily - I could only achieve SOME success and a co-worker - who actually had side jobs as a male model - said there was something to the big boned idea.

I thought he was trying to be polite. He compared his wrist size, to mine. Now this guy played on our softball team and he was the guy the outfielders typically went way back for. But my wrist was visibly much bigger than his, and obviously you don't have fat on your wrist. We both agreed there IS something to the concept of "big-boned" - it's just not suitable to use it as an excuse for "fat".