CAPS fans!!

Baz

This. ------------------>
You all should form a Boy Band while you're busy making out with each other. Maybe you could hook up with the Ravens fans and form a support group. :shrug: Oprah could have you on her show and you can have a good group cry over it.

I'd ask you to provide links showing where "Sidney is still crying about it", but I'd know what that would get. :rolleyes:

Stick with that inferiority complex, boys! It's defining!!! :yay:

craptastic

You all should form a Boy Band while you're busy making out with each other. Maybe you could hook up with the Ravens fans and form a support group. :shrug: Oprah could have you on her show and you can have a good group cry over it.

I'd ask you to provide links showing where "Sidney is still crying about it", but I'd know what that would get. :rolleyes:

Stick with that inferiority complex, boys! It's defining!!! :yay:

Who said I'm a boy?!?!?! :tantrum

craptastic

On a different note...how crazy is it to try to catch a Caps game at the LaPlata Greene Turtle? Anyone been...do they usually stay packed for games?

Baz

This. ------------------>
Who said I'm a boy?!?!?! :tantrum

:shrug:

With no evidence to the contrary, I went with the safe guess. With all the crying and obsessing over Crosby, I assumed you were just another effeminate Caps/Flyers fan.

My mistake.

craptastic

:shrug:

With no evidence to the contrary, I went with the safe guess. With all the crying and obsessing over Crosby, I assumed you were just another effeminate Caps/Flyers fan.

My mistake.

OK, well I won't confirm nor deny :whistle:

OldHillcrestGuy

Caps are stockpiling awesome young goalies all 22 and under in age. Holtby was fantastic last night, especially 3rd period. Maybe Ovie is finally coming out of his funk, maybe he needs that grubby look instead of clean shaven.

craptastic

He is an exciting player even when he isn't scoring. Cindy stands beside the net and waits for someone to pass him the puck.

This is true....and he was the most comical part of the entire 24/7 HBO series. Hope you caught that when it aired :popcorn:

Last edited:

Peter Forsberg

This is true....and he was the most comical part of the entire 24/7 HBO series. Hope you caught that when it aired :popcorn:
I can't hate on the Caps only when they play the Flyers. Sometimes I don't understand the Caps play but I wonder if anybody does coaches/players included.

OldHillcrestGuy

Boy what a intense game against the Rangers, looked like a Stanley Cup final, skating in the third period was all out , back and forth up the ice.

Holtby needs some practice on the shootouts, he looked really bad on 2 of the shots.

Last edited: