CAPS fans!!

Peter Forsberg

You won't win many games getting 17 shots on goal. I understand they are trying to play a more defensive style but man throw the puck at the net a little more.

OldHillcrestGuy

You won't win many games getting 17 shots on goal. I understand they are trying to play a more defensive style but man throw the puck at the net a little more.

Trying for that perfect shot, too much passing going on, one time Ovie had a excellent chance to take the shot and he tried to pass it over to either Backstrom or Chimera.

craptastic

Trying for that perfect shot, too much passing going on, one time Ovie had a excellent chance to take the shot and he tried to pass it over to either Backstrom or Chimera.

Definitely too much passing going on and it erks me when they get down to the net and toss the puck back around behind the net because there's not a "perfect" pass in front of it...just shoot a darn centering pass in front of the freakin net and let your guys try to get a deflection or lucky nod in. :cussing:

Holtby looked like crap in the shootout but to his defense it was his first ever NHL shootout and like Bruce said in the post-game interview he's just a very aggresive goaltender...leaving the crease, coming out too far...but they don't want to change that about him they just need to make some minor adjustments to how he approaches a SO and he obviously needs more practice/experience with the NHL SO.

LordStanley

I know nothing
Definitely too much passing going on and it erks me when they get down to the net and toss the puck back around behind the net because there's not a "perfect" pass in front of it...just shoot a darn centering pass in front of the freakin net and let your guys try to get a deflection or lucky nod in. :cussing:

Holtby looked like crap in the shootout but to his defense it was his first ever NHL shootout and like Bruce said in the post-game interview he's just a very aggresive goaltender...leaving the crease, coming out too far...but they don't want to change that about him they just need to make some minor adjustments to how he approaches a SO and he obviously needs more practice/experience with the NHL SO.

He needs to learn how to poke check