Caps!

OldHillcrestGuy

I stayed away from the computer the whole game, CAPS needed my undivided attention tonight. It almost worked they played much better tonight. I feel a 3 game win streak coming on.:whistle:

AndyMarquisLIVE

I stayed away from the computer the whole game, CAPS needed my undivided attention tonight. It almost worked they played much better tonight. I feel a 3 game win streak coming on.:whistle:
Hopefully. :yay:

I'm tired. :dead:

Saturday, 1pm. Damn. PIP is gonna get it's first BIG task because Alli Owens requires my undivided attention in the ARCA Prarie Meadows 250 @ Iowa Speedway. :yay:

OldHillcrestGuy

Anyone planning on going to the game on Saturday, remember Branch Ave will be closed all weekend at the Beltway, that may change your plans if you plan to use Metro at Branch Ave.
My Saturday is quite full will have to listen on the radio.:shrug:

Last edited:

Kerad

Huge defensive breakdown on that winning goal. Both defenders left Knuble at the corner of the crease to chase the puck carrier around the net...leaving him all alone when that pass came.

And to give up the lead on a PP goal caused by a too-many-men penalty....

Agee

Huge defensive breakdown on that winning goal. Both defenders left Knuble at the corner of the crease to chase the puck carrier around the net...leaving him all alone when that pass came.

And to give up the lead on a PP goal caused by a too-many-men penalty....

The Flyers have been flooding the crease the entire series, and have made the Caps pay with goals. Until the winning goal last night, the Caps did a much better job and keeping the crease realitively clear!

I agree, (2) penalties for too many men on the ice, one leading to a even tally, bad news... :ohwell:

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

:yahoo: I hear ya there :buddies:

Next game is on NBC - Saturday at 1PM EST. DO OR DIE for the Capitals.

Anyone planning on going to the game on Saturday, remember Branch Ave will be closed all weekend at the Beltway, that may change your plans if you plan to use Metro at Branch Ave.
May Saturday is quite full will have to listen on the radio.:shrug:

I'll be there. Won't be taking metro though :yay: but thanks for the info :buddies:

I'm all hyped up. I'd forgotten how much I love playoff hockey! :clap:

Maybe the excitement will get ya to pop that baby out? :lmao:

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

...the game! Was it a good one? Did the Caps play less sloppy? Knuble is gone for the series?

Less sloppy through 1 and probably 3/4 and then it seemed like they just hung onto the lead. Don't get me wrong, as long as it works its fine, but it seemed like they were playing TOO overly conservative in the third and it almost cost them.

Lets hope they get a win tonight on the road :yahoo:

Peter Forsberg

:roflmao: :rolleyes:

What do you expect when it is 80* out?

Let me guess, your other excuse was "they want to end the series on a home game" too?

:killingme
They have teams in Florida and the ice is better then that crap in D.C. Did I make any excuses like you Caps fans did? It's the Ref's fault.