Caps!

Kerad

Its going to be funny when the #2 seed looses to the #7th seed. Ottawa smacked them around all season. Fluery will fall apart. Just like he did last year!

:lol:

You're funny...certainly have a flair for overstatement. Obviously you didn't watch the series between Ottawa and the Penguins last playoffs...Fleury was certainly not the issue...he played just fine. As he will this postseason.

Of course, why any Flyers fan wants to mention last year's playoffs is a mystery to me. How did Philly fare? Oh....right. :ohwell:

Anyways, this thread is about the Caps, who should be your primary concern.

AndyMarquisLIVE

Because the Flyers are goin' down down baby, in downtown! The Flyers can't handle the beast. The Flyers ain't gonna realize they have a goalie when Ovechkin be in their stuff scoring goals.

CAPS ALL THE WAY BABY!

LordStanley

I know nothing
:lol:

You're funny...certainly have a flair for overstatement. Obviously you didn't watch the series between Ottawa and the Penguins last playoffs...Fleury was certainly not the issue...he played just fine. As he will this postseason.

Of course, why any Flyers fan wants to mention last year's playoffs is a mystery to me. How did Philly fare? Oh....right. :ohwell:

How did Philly Fare??? Well they went from last place in the league last season, to making the playoffs the next. 38 point improvement... Of course you should know all about that, being in the bottom of the league for years!!!!

Obviously you dont know how much hockey I watch! If Fleury wasnt the issue. Then what led to the 4-1 series stomp of the Pens. The pens finished with the same amount of points, with nearly the same team. And still had a first round bow out...

All the pressure is on the Pens since the Sens are the underdogs. Just sit back and watch them implode.

Oh and Im glad we got the Caps. I couldnt think of a better matchup than that. Expecially since Im surrounded by Caps fans. i'll be drinkin beers, talkin trash and chillin with my Cap fan friends at my house for the whole series.

Hell if the caps make it past the first round. They will go all the way!!! My Prediction.

AndyMarquisLIVE

How did Philly Fare??? Well they went from last place in the league last season, to making the playoffs the next. 38 point improvement... Of course you should know all about that, being in the bottom of the league for years!!!!

Obviously you dont know how much hockey I watch! If Fleury wasnt the issue. Then what led to the 4-1 series stomp of the Pens. The pens finished with the same amount of points, with nearly the same team. And still had a first round bow out...

All the pressure is on the Pens since the Sens are the underdogs. Just sit back and watch them implode.

Oh and Im glad we got the Caps. I couldnt think of a better matchup than that. Expecially since Im surrounded by Caps fans. i'll be drinkin beers, talkin trash and chillin with my Cap fan friends at my house for the whole series.

Hell if the caps make it past the first round. They will go all the way!!! My Prediction.
:roflmao:

T

toppick08

If it comes down to the Flyers and Caps, there will be more Flyer fans at the game, because seats are available, and Washington ain't no hockey town.

LordStanley

I know nothing
If it comes down to the Flyers and Caps, there will be more Flyer fans at the game, because seats are available, and Washington ain't no hockey town.

Thats fine. but I'll still have the best seat in the house. My house... sitting in front of my nice HDTV... I'll be just as happy hooting and hollering at my place, as i would at the rink. That way, if they flyers loose, I can kick all those biatch ass Caps fans out of my house :lol:

AndyMarquisLIVE

Thats fine. but I'll still have the best seat in the house. My house... sitting in front of my nice HDTV... I'll be just as happy hooting and hollering at my place, as i would at the rink. That way, if they flyers loose, I can kick all those biatch ass Caps fans out of my house :lol:
I've got racing to attend anyway, so it doesn't matter to me.

Kerad

So you watch alot of hockey? Good.

So now it comes down to if you comprehend what you're seeing. If you watched the Pens-Sens series last year, and came to the conclusion that Fleury's play is why they lost...then you do not. Who knows what this year's series will bring? Going into it, I feel just fine.

As for this year, the Caps-Flyers series looks to be a good one. I'm hoping they beat the crap out of each other with Washington winning game 7. :yay:

Kerad

Some host you are. :lol:

Peter Forsberg

Is Cindy Crosby even going to play against the Sens or is he still getting his nails done? My opinion I don't see the Sens beating the Pens. Ottawa has alot of injuries and their goaltending is shaky at best.

Kerad

Is Cindy Crosby even going to play against the Sens or is he still getting his nails done? My opinion I don't see the Sens beating the Pens. Ottawa has alot of injuries and their goaltending is shaky at best.

Cindy Crosby? The Penguins don't have a Cindy Crosby on the roster. Sidney Crosby is healthy (relatively speaking) and will be in the lineup tomorrow.

Maybe Cindy Crosby plays in a different league...same one as Danielle Briere.
:rolleyes:

I'm not one to take any playoff matchup lightly, but I feel optimistic about this matchup against the Senators. They've been playing like crap since January, even before the recent injuries. However, they have tons of playoff experience...so you can't overlook 'em.

Peter Forsberg

Cindy Crosby? The Penguins don't have a Cindy Crosby on the roster. Sidney Crosby is healthy (relatively speaking) and will be in the lineup tomorrow.

Maybe Cindy Crosby plays in a different league...same one as Danielle Briere.
:rolleyes:

I'm not one to take any playoff matchup lightly, but I feel optimistic about this matchup against the Senators. They've been playing like crap since January, even before the recent injuries. However, they have tons of playoff experience...so you can't overlook 'em.
Honestly, I don't think the Pens wanted anything to do with Philly in the first round and that's why Cindy didn't play Sunday. 0-8 on the powerplay and you only generate 20 shots come on you could have had home ice throughout the playoffs.

Kerad

Honestly, I don't think the Pens wanted anything to do with Philly in the first round and that's why Cindy didn't play Sunday. 0-8 on the powerplay and you only generate 20 shots come on you could have had home ice throughout the playoffs.

Sid missed a ton of games this year due to that high ankle sprain...an injury that won't completely heal until the end of the season. While home ice throughout would have been nice, it isn't all that great if he reinjures the ankle in an otherwise meaningless regular season game that neither team seemed overly interested in playing.

I don't think a Pens-Flyers matchup benefits either team in round one. The winner would most likely be beat to hell going into the second. With that in mind, it'll be interesting to see how the Devils-Rangers series plays out.

Peter Forsberg

Sid missed a ton of games this year due to that high ankle sprain...an injury that won't completely heal until the end of the season. While home ice throughout would have been nice, it isn't all that great if he reinjures the ankle in an otherwise meaningless regular season game that neither team seemed overly interested in playing.

I don't think a Pens-Flyers matchup benefits either team in round one. The winner would most likely be beat to hell going into the second. With that in mind, it'll be interesting to see how the Devils-Rangers series plays out.
There is no doubt in my mind that we play in the toughest division in hockey.