Caps!

Kerad

And they say hockey is a dead sport. I can't wait until they drop the puck to start the playoffs. :buddies:

The only people who say that are those that don't know crap about hockey. And ESPN...who is still carrying a grudge about the NHL/Vs. deal. Then again, ESPN has too many commitments as it is, so screw 'em.

27 hours, 24 minutes and counting down. :cheers:

AndyMarquisLIVE

The only people who say that are those that don't know crap about hockey. And ESPN...who is still carrying a grudge about the NHL/Vs. deal. Then again, ESPN has too many commitments as it is, so screw 'em.

27 hours, 24 minutes and counting down. :cheers:
Yeah, because they've done such a good job with NASCAR. :sarcasm:

I wish we could get the NASCAR races on Versus, and get more races on TNT.

ESPN doesn't plan for overtime in anything. Missing half of that damn Memphis race pissed me off royally. Missing all those IRL races pissed me off even more. Add hockey to that? There's no way ESPN could handle it.

OldHillcrestGuy

Honestly, I don't think the Pens wanted anything to do with Philly in the first round and that's why Cindy didn't play Sunday. 0-8 on the powerplay and you only generate 20 shots come on you could have had home ice throughout the playoffs.

:yeahthat:

I sure would like to see a Pitt/Wash second round, I get tired of all this hype about Crosby, Crosby this and Crosby that.
He is just like all the other past scorers, Mario, Jagr and now Sidney, none of them a all around player like Ovechkin, ever see any of them nail a guy into the boards like Ovie does every game. Its amazing the hits he takes and dishes out that he has only missed one game in 3 years.
The key to the Caps is for Ovie and Huet to continue like they have the past month, and to get Shultz and Morrison back for the playoffs.

GO CAPS

Peter Forsberg

:twitch:

It sure is nice to get the most ridiculous thing I'm going to read all day out of the way first thing in the morning.
Ok so it's true the Pens were scared and didn't want anything to do with the Flyers in the 1st round. Not smart now the Sens are fired up. Cindy keep your head up.

LordStanley

I know nothing
Ok so it's true the Pens were scared and didn't want anything to do with the Flyers in the 1st round. Not smart now the Sens are fired up. Cindy keep your head up.

:whistle:

Attachments

• crosby_loss.jpg
    crosby_loss.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 52

Kerad

:killingme

I am amused by Flyers fans' obsession over Sidney Crosby. The Caps fans try to keep up, but they fall short compared to you guys.

If the Senators can't get fired up about the playoffs without Bryan Murray inventing some crap to motivate them, they're in big trouble.

I can just picture it.

"Okay guytthh! The Penguintthh tthhat Tthhidney Crotthhby in their latthht regular tthheatthhon game againtthht the Flyertthh. That meantthh they wanted to play utthh in the firtthhd round! That'tthh tthherioutthhly ditthhretthhpectful!!!

Let'th get fired up and tthhow them what Tthhenatortthh hockey itthh all about!!! I mean the Tthhenatortthh hockey we played at the tthhart of the tthheatthhon....not the tthhucky hockey we've been playing tthhintthh January.

Let'th Go Tthhens!!! Kick tthhom Penguintthh ATTTHHH!!!!!

Oh, by the way...you guys do know the Flyers are playing the Caps...right?

Peter Forsberg

:killingme

I am amused by Flyers fans' obsession over Sidney Crosby. The Caps fans try to keep up, but they fall short compared to you guys.

If the Senators can't get fired up about the playoffs without Bryan Murray inventing some crap to motivate them, they're in big trouble.

I can just picture it.

Oh, by the way...you guys do know the Flyers are playing the Caps...right?
Yeah we now our competition is the MVP of the NHL. We will stand up to the challenge and not lose a game on purpose to beatup on some chump team in the first round. Say what you want but the Pens didn't want to play the Flyers.

Kerad

Yeah we now our competition is the MVP of the NHL. We will stand up to the challenge and not lose a game on purpose to beatup on some chump team in the first round. Say what you want but the Pens didn't want to play the Flyers.

Yeah...the Pens are afraid of the Flyers. :lol:

Quit your crying. Oh, wait....that's what Flyer fans do. :baby:

Let the Senators worry about Pittsburgh. Ovechkin and the Caps could very well give you plenty to cry about without your Pittsburgh obsession adding to your misery.

Peter Forsberg

Yeah...the Pens are afraid of the Flyers. :lol:

Quit your crying. Oh, wait....that's what Flyer fans do. :baby:

Let the Senators worry about Pittsburgh. Ovechkin and the Caps could very well give you plenty to cry about without your Pittsburgh obsession adding to your misery.
I admit our series is going to be tough and i'm happy we are in the playoffs considering our record last season. Cindy is the biggest baby in the NHL.. He get's touched and cries for a penalty. Obvoiously the Pens were worried about Philly and thats why they didn't play Sunday. LOL

AndyMarquisLIVE

I admit our series is going to be tough and i'm happy we are in the playoffs considering our record last season. Cindy is the biggest baby in the NHL.. He get's touched and cries for a penalty. Obvoiously the Pens were worried about Philly and thats why they didn't play Sunday. LOL
Y'all need to stop talking chit because your Flyers ain't gonna make it far enough to play the Penguins in the first place.

Flyers - eliminated in round 1. :yahoo:

Peter Forsberg

Y'all need to stop talking chit because your Flyers ain't gonna make it far enough to play the Penguins in the first place.

Flyers - eliminated in round 1. :yahoo:
Did I say we would win the cup? I said it is going to be a tough series with the CAPS. I will be at Sundays game surrounded by CAPS fans also my friends supporting my team. We might lose and if we lose, I will hear it all the way home but I can say I was at the game supporting my team.

AndyMarquisLIVE

Did I say we would win the cup? I said it is going to be a tough series with the CAPS. I will be at Sundays game surrounded by CAPS fans also my friends supporting my team. We might lose and if we lose, I will hear it all the way home but I can say I was at the game supporting my team.
See, you already know you're going to lose.

Ovechkin's THE beast. He's the greatest - they're ain't nothing the Flyers can do about that.

I would just love to see a Derian Hatcher/Donald Brashear fight. :boxing::duel: