Captain Pat's is Back

phreddyp

The B&B is across the street. If you look at the link I provided, you can clearly see it's on the water.
You are correct I was thinking of the building behind Kim's Key Lime pies. I liked the old Harbor lights place when it was the comedy club.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Not hard to do, shorty. :drummer:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Franchise fees got too high. The same husband wife that Perkins in WW had Border Willy's in the same plaza where Hobby Lobby is now.

I remember Border Willy's well - Chuck and Nancy are old friends, their daughter used to babysit my kids. I hung out at BW a good bit.

SamSpade

You could..but you wouldn't want to...

Or so I'd heard. :razz:

My boss once got thrown out of there.

He told me some - performer - leaned over to him, breath stinking of cigarettes and way past any year anyone would want to look - asked
"What do you want me to do, honey?".

He said "I'll give you ten bucks to put your clothes back on".

Yeah, they asked him to leave.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
My boss once got thrown out of there.

He told me some - performer - leaned over to him, breath stinking of cigarettes and way past any year anyone would want to look - asked
"What do you want me to do, honey?".

He said "I'll give you ten bucks to put your clothes back on".

Yeah, they asked him to leave.
:lmao:...I do hope that's a true story. It certainly is a plausible one. Tani's girls sure weren't much to look at.

So I'd heard.

SamSpade

:lmao:...I do hope that's a true story. It certainly is a plausible one. Tani's girls sure weren't much to look at.

So I'd heard.

Boss is about my age, and I know at one time he went to all the strip joints in the area. He kind of looks like a biker.
Now that his kids are grown and he's divorced, he spends most of his free time either hunting in the mountains, riding his quad or hanging out with his rock band. So I kind of believe it - it's exactly his behavior.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
soft opening last weekend....reviews on food and service are over the moon.

Won't have liquor license until at least 10 April and might not have CC machine up yet, so plan accordingly. Can't wait to start running around the "corner" in the skiff and picking up lunch.

Last edited:

Bonehead

Nice simple menu. I know that he will do well there. Good seafood is worth a boat ride or minor road trip. I could paddle there in my kayak....