Captain's Table

bulldog

Boy am I ever in trouble now. Was looking for my credit card and it as not in my wallet. Thinking, thinking...where did you use it last....ahhhh yes, the Captains Table. Break out the yellow pages, give them a call...person on the other end..."Captain's Table, can I help you". Thinking, thinking...that voice sounds familiar...."ummm, yes, i was there the other night and may have left my credit card". "Oh yeah, I'm the one who waited on you...feel free to come get it at any time...and bring an I.D.". :doh:

This comes after a staff meeting the owner had with his crew today...after we spoke Monday.

I feel a little :duel: and :boxing: coming on.

Otter

Nothing to see here
Boy am I ever in trouble now. Was looking for my credit card and it as not in my wallet. Thinking, thinking...where did you use it last....ahhhh yes, the Captains Table. Break out the yellow pages, give them a call...person on the other end..."Captain's Table, can I help you". Thinking, thinking...that voice sounds familiar...."ummm, yes, i was there the other night and may have left my credit card". "Oh yeah, I'm the one who waited on you...feel free to come get it at any time...and bring an I.D.". :doh:

This comes after a staff meeting the owner had with his crew today...after we spoke Monday.

When ya picking it up? I wanna watch..:yay:

jaksprat

:faint: Damn, don't you just hate it when that happens? Well, they sure caught you with your pants down :wench:In a way, ya just gotta laugh. Hopefully it's a light-hearted encounter and not a battle. Maybe a little smile would help walking through the door, treating it like one of life's funny little ironies. Let us know how it went. Good Luck!

sockgirl77

The last 2 times I've been there I've had to walk up to the bar to ask the bartender to get my waitress. The last time I had to find the manager because I had been waiting 30 minutes for my check. That was July 2008. I will go back if there is a group gathering but it's not somewhere I'll go on my own. I prefer Clarke's Landing myself.

rich70

STEELERS NATION!!
The last 2 times I've been there I've had to walk up to the bar to ask the bartender to get my waitress. The last time I had to find the manager because I had been waiting 30 minutes for my check. That was July 2008. I will go back if there is a group gathering but it's not somewhere I'll go on my own. I prefer Clarke's Landing myself.

Go to 94th Aero Squadron. Best restaurant ever!!

sockgirl77

Its in Collage Park right across from the airport. You can watch the planes take off and land. The atmosphere is great. The food is awesome. IMO one of the best places I've ever been to.

I don't travel for food. But when I lived in FL we had Hijackers off of Flagler Airport and we went there on a weekly basis. They had a playground for the kids. It was yummy too.

workaholic

Save the Tatas!!!
God, I love that boy. :yahoo:

hump.gif