Captain's Table

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
This is the place @ Zanhiser's right? Upstairs dining area? If so then their cream of crab reminds me the vomit that is produced by drinking too much cheap tequila and lighter fluid.:barf::barf::barf:

You DO NOT put green peppers in cream of crab soup.:smack:

jaksprat

This is the place @ Zanhiser's right? Upstairs dining area? If so then their cream of crab reminds me the vomit that is produced by drinking too much cheap tequila and lighter fluid.:barf::barf::barf:

You DO NOT put green peppers in cream of crab soup.:smack:

:lmao:

Actually, I think you got the wrong place. Captains Table is one story and behind Comfort Inn. Are you thinking of Dry Dock?

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
:lmao:

Actually, I think you got the wrong place. Captains Table is one story and behind Comfort Inn. Are you thinking of Dry Dock?

Probably so. They (Dry Dock) tried to pass off that bowl of yak bile as cream of crab and I haven't been back since. The entree was ok but not good enough for me to make the trek back.

jaksprat

Probably so. They (Dry Dock) tried to pass off that bowl of yak bile as cream of crab and I haven't been back since. The entree was ok but not good enough for me to make the trek back.

Whew, glad to hear it's not the same place. Next time I'm looking for yak bile, I'll know where to go. :twitch:

bulldog

Got my card back...no problem..."she" was not there. :killingme
I was ready for :duel:

They do have AWESOME cream of crab soup.