Car Breathalyzers For Everyone

ylexot

Super Genius
so you would drive drunk to be rebellious?
No, I would bypass the interlock to be rebellious.

the only reason anyone would have to bypass the devices would be so they can drive while under the influence.
I would bypass it for two reasons. First, so that I don't have to be bothered by it. Second, as a form of rebellion. I don't know why you can't figure that out.

To be planning to bypass it now, beofre it is even a factor, indicates an unhealthy attachment to alcohol.
Yeah, it took me all of three seconds to think of a way to bypass it. It took me more time to type the post. :rolleyes:

BTW, I'd love to find a loophole in the no smoking in restaurants/bars law...and I don't smoke.

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

No, I would bypass the interlock to be rebellious.

I would bypass it for two reasons. First, so that I don't have to be bothered by it. Second, as a form of rebellion. I don't know why you can't figure that out.

Yeah, it took me all of three seconds to think of a way to bypass it. It took me more time to type the post. :rolleyes:

BTW, I'd love to find a loophole in the no smoking in restaurants/bars law...and I don't smoke.

I am with you here. That is why I found it interesting that you need to "hum" to keep from cheating it or whatever. All you need is a little bass being put out and that should cause enough vibrations to fool it right? And I don't drink/drive either :shrug: It is the same as someone thinking on how to rob a bank...doesn't mean they are actually going to do it.

and some bar did find a loophole on the smoking ban in another state. They staged a "theatre night" where all of the customers were "actors" because you are allowed to smoke in a theatrical presentation or something like that.

I forget where it was/the exact details

cwo_ghwebb

No Use for Donk Twits
This is just another way for the government to control its citizens. I get tired of government trying to protect me from myself.

ocean733

I have a girlfriend in Philly. Her fiancee has a "blow and go" in the car. Apparently, you also need to suck at the end of the blow. I don't think a machine could do that.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
This would really suck if I had a glass or three of wine and decided to drive to my mailbox instead of walk. :lazy: I wouldn't even be on a public road. :shrug:

:lol:

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
Big difference there. They have them because of their problems with drinking and driving. I (and everyone else) would have them because it is a law of the nanny state. They would bypass so that they can continue bad behavior. I would bypass because I'm not a criminal and don't appreciate being treated like one. I would do it as rebellion.

Dude I totally disagree with your thought pattern here. if you were so willing to override the system with compressed air etc!!! Why not download the code for the RS port/eithernet port and get smashed and drive:shrug:

I have had one of the said devices voluntary installed on one of my vehicles.
The DL test asked about 2o% of questions about when you are inpaired to drive. .05? .08? .10? how does anyone know if they are .05 or greater????

Yes I think a law mandaiting sampleing machines is ridiculous. Next it will be you can buy a gun but" we do not sell bullets to fit it. go down the alley and beside the guy that fixes breathalysers is a guy that has bullets"

hey they are tax free:yay:

ylexot

Super Genius
I have a girlfriend in Philly. Her fiancee has a "blow and go" in the car. Apparently, you also need to suck at the end of the blow. I don't think a machine could do that.
I guess you're not an engineer. Design an interlock and I'll bypass it.

Pete

Repete
so you would drive drunk to be rebellious? i dont see the difference.

the only reason anyone would have to bypass the devices would be so they can drive while under the influence.

To be planning to bypass it now, beofre it is even a factor, indicates an unhealthy attachment to alcohol. If you can't even imagine not being able to drive when you have been drinking, you might have a serious problem.

:roflmao: Just when I thought I heard it all.

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
yeah, no drinking problem here folks......

Where did Ylexot EVER say he would drive drunk?

He said he would disable the interlock. He even said WHY, civil disobedience. His contention is that the government has no right to monitor him when he's done nothing to warrant it.

tommyjones

Where did Ylexot EVER say he would drive drunk?

He said he would disable the interlock. He even said WHY, civil disobedience. His contention is that the government has no right to monitor him when he's done nothing to warrant it.

and i guess using the same argument he would manufatucre but not use meth, just becasue the nanny state tells him its wrong?

Drinking and driving is against the law, as it should be.

I am not personally in favor of putting these in every vehicle, as i said previously.
But i am not so interested as to be devising a plan now to bypass an interlock that isn't going to be installed on my car.

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
and i guess using the same argument he would manufatucre but not use meth, just becasue the nanny state tells him its wrong?

I am not personally in favor of putting these in every vehicle, as i said previously.
But i am not so interested as to be devising a plan now to bypass an interlock that isn't going to be installed on my car.

Meth... :rolleyes:

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
so you got no answer is what you are saying

No, what I said was "Meth... :rolleyes:"

But I was thinking...

Your comparson of "Manufacturing meth", to disabling a device that prohibits operation of ones personal property based on the presumption of guilt, is stupid.

:shrug: Feel better?

tommyjones

No, what I said was "Meth... :rolleyes:"

But I was thinking...

Your comparson of "Manufacturing meth", to disabling a device that prohibits operation of ones personal property based on the presumption of guilt is stupid.

:shrug: Feel better?

just about as stupid as pretending you are worried about a breathalyzer being put in your car becasue you are rebellious

BTW, it would only interfer with your operation of your car if you are DRUNK
if you aren't drunk, even with a breathalyzer you can drive your car

Pete

Repete

so Ylexote should have censored himself because you and others were going to act like a bunch of selfrighteous Bs??? (i guess everybody has to have a hobby)

If he wants to bypass an intrusive overstepping piece of equipment in his car, i would think the forum would be a good place to voice his opinion.

he didn't go to the alcoholics anonymous forums on “how to drive drunk and get away with it” and post this

tommyjones

so Ylexote should have censored himself because you and others were going to act like a bunch of selfrighteous Bs??? (i guess everybody has to have a hobby)

If he wants to bypass an intrusive overstepping piece of equipment in his car, i would think the forum would be a good place to voice his opinion.

he didn't go to the alcoholics anonymous forums on “how to drive drunk and get away with it” and post this

you do realize that this is all about something that will most likely NEVER be installed in your car, and if it is it will ONLY PREVENT PEOPLE FROM DRIVING DRUNK