Car-Building legend Boyd Coddington dies

LordStanley

I know nothing
Im suprised Foose went... Boyd didnt like him, and hated the fact that one of his shop guys left and went to work for Foose.

I personally watched the show a couple times, but always thought Boyd was a mean old goat!

Im suprised Foose went... Boyd didnt like him, and hated the fact that one of his shop guys left and went to work for Foose.

I personally watched the show a couple times, but always thought Boyd was a mean old goat!
Chip went because Boyd was one of the guys that gave him a chance to make it in the industry when he was starting out. Just because Boyd had no honor and resented Chip when he left to start his own company doesn't mean Chip has no honor. By going, Chip was showing that he is a stand up kinda guy.

ImnoMensa

I only knew Coddington from the show. he seemed to be a talented designer ,but his arrogance and mean temper turned me off. Much like the Motorcycle bunch from Orange County. No way I would take all that sheit off that bearded old fool even if he were my dad. Beside that all the Orange County bikes look the same except for the accessories they use on them and they all look like junk to me.