Car Show

Michael Delaney

Porsche 917K
I don't mean to cause confusion, but I may have misread the sign. The date was printed over the old one and was hard to read. It really looked like it said 19 April, but I could be wrong.

The original date was the 6th, last Sunday, it was rained out. I was pre-registered so they called and said it was going to be this Sunday the 13th :shrug:

Magnum

Should be Huntin
I don't mean to cause confusion, but I may have misread the sign. The date was printed over the old one and was hard to read. It really looked like it said 19 April, but I could be wrong.

:lmao: Guess I'll find out on Sunday if I am the only one sitting there :lmao:

checkingthenews

C'mon...Smile!
Was approached this morning about organizing a car show in CRE. Figured I would put a feeler out and see what people think. Be kinda cool to have a handful of cars by Sea Horse beach. Just a thought.

Of course I have never organized a show and don't know the first thing about it so would need some help. Might be more of a community get together then a show. I know there are a few rides hidden withing CRE but not sure how many. Theres a Nova off Comstock and friend at airport has couple vettes and I have my ride.

Drop me a PM.:buddies:

The 69 in your avatar, what is it? We have a 69 firebird convertible....

R

residentofcre

The car show is scheduled for June 22.

What time do car shows usually start? See how new I am to this?

OK... now another little tidbit... I was at Tires Plus this morning... they will be doing a barbeque and WKIK will be there... [he's going to get me the date of this event as soom as he gets it in stone] anyway... if a couple of you would like to pull your cars up on the grass... he will let you promote the carshow and he will donate the trophy for the CRE carshow...

that's right a trophy....

Still working on the bike part....

So... I'm going to spend a little time with my husband and will check back in later... thanks...

flomaster

J.F. A sus ordenes!

OK... now another little tidbit... I was at Tires Plus this morning... they will be doing a barbeque and WKIK will be there... [he's going to get me the date of this event as soom as he gets it in stone] anyway... if a couple of you would like to pull your cars up on the grass... he will let you promote the carshow and he will donate the trophy for the CRE carshow...

So... I'm going to spend a little time with my husband and will check back in later... thanks...

Just post the dates and perhaps I can drag my car there.

BEADELDOG

Just curious, but what is the big deal about adding bikes?? Wouldn't be any different then cars, well except they are smaller. :lmao:

flomaster

J.F. A sus ordenes!
Just curious, but what is the big deal about adding bikes?? Wouldn't be any different then cars, well except they are smaller. :lmao:

Brings in all the creepy biker folk? :shrug:

Kidding. Not sure what the big deal is with Bikes. Sure it won't be a problem.

BEADELDOG

There are some sweet bikes in SOMD

Love bikes, have owned several old bikes that I used to show, but there is nothing sweeter than a 69 Camero!! If I would ever be lucky enough to own a show car, that would be it. Hope the show happens.

flomaster

J.F. A sus ordenes!
Love bikes, have owned several old bikes that I used to show, but there is nothing sweeter than a 69 Camero!! If I would ever be lucky enough to own a show car, that would be it. Hope the show happens.

Hard part about a Camaro is that at shows, they dominate so sticking out from the rest becomes difficult. Thats why I ditched the ralleys, dumped the front end 2 inches, went to 27X10 tires to jack the back end up and give it that old school look that seems to get its fair share of compliments. Works for me.

Never showed any bikes though have owned a few. Never intended to show my car but after going to the local shows found that I could hang with the some of them. Its all in fun anyway. Seen some cars come to shows that leak like the Exxon Valdez and still manage to walk away with trophies. Just wished the crowd was a little younger. I am 40 now and feel like a kid amongst the older folks.