Car vs. SUV

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
Nickel said:
Looking at it now. :yay:

I'm realizing how hard it is to find a reasonably priced sedan that have safety ratings worth investing in. :lol:

Ford 500, and Chevy Impala are big, safe vehicles...

C

czygvtwkr

Dont forget about getting your car worked on, you have to take a BMW or Mercedes to the DC area to get worked on, if it won't run you will need to tow it there.

Just saw something funny in the paper not too long ago Mercedes of Alexandria was running an oil change special for Mercedes only at the low price of $80

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
czygvtwkr said:
Dont forget about getting your car worked on, you have to take a BMW or Mercedes to the DC area to get worked on, if it won't run you will need to tow it there.

Maybe I'm confused, but if your car won't run, your two options are to push it or tow it to have it worked on... That isn't unique to BMW or Mercedes...

:confused:

C

czygvtwkr

Oz said:
Maybe I'm confused, but if your car won't run, your two options are to push it or tow it to have it worked on... That isn't unique to BMW or Mercedes...

:confused:

No but you dont have to push or tow a toyota or ford to DC to get it worked on. Reading comprehension :whistle:

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
czygvtwkr said:
No but you dont have to push or tow a toyota or ford to DC to get it worked on. Reading comprehension :whistle:

:yeahthat: Especially since CityGrl lives in the city... :razz:

C

czygvtwkr

This is southern maryland, I have heard people refer to Leonardtown as the city :p

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
czygvtwkr said:
Doesn't she live in Alexandria though? They have luxury car mechanics there...

Petter Solberg

Another plug for the Subaru, from your friendly World Rally Champ.

I will be purchasing another Subaru in the next couple of months. The 2006's are just starting to filter into dealerships. All 2006 WRX's will have the 2.5ltr turbo. So ya have the option of a WRX, Legacy, and the Forrester wagon/small SUV's with the 2.5ltr turbo engine.

2006 WRX Wagon

wrxwagon.jpg

Last edited:

dustin

UAIOE
Petter Solberg said:
Another plug for the Subaru, from your friendly World Rally Champ.

I will be purchasing another Subaru in the next couple of months. The 2006's are just starting to filter into dealerships. All 2006 WRX's will have the 2.5ltr turbo. So ya have the option of a WRX, Legacy, and the Forrester wagon/small SUV's with the 2.5ltr turbo engine.

2006 WRX Wagon

wrxwagon.jpg
So you trading in your 2.5RS or selling it?

And I really like the new front end on those WRX's....but the new Legacy still has my vote as most attractive scooby

Pete

Repete
I got 13.5MPG in Raspberry 1, but I was towing a 2,500lb trailer. :ohwell: In case anyone cares South Carolina has the cheapest gas, if you are travelling that was try to manage your fuel so you can fill up there.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
CityGrl said:
Well, the BF does get a hefty promotion next month.... :lmao:
I wouldn't go with the weenie 3-series, though. If you're gonna' do it, do it right and go with the 5-series. They are soooooo comfy! :biggrin:

CityGrl

Time for a nap
Chasey_Lane said:
I wouldn't go with the weenie 3-series, though. If you're gonna' do it, do it right and go with the 5-series. They are soooooo comfy! :biggrin:

Hmmmm...I'll let him know. Maybe we could buy 2... :lmao:

He's at home right now like this---> :lalala:

Petter Solberg

I am keeping my 2.5RS. When the current engine tires out, it will be replaced with something a little more peppy.

I have been a little skeptical of the 2006 Impreza's outward appearance, but the addition of nice brakes, and the 2.5ltr turbo are enough to sell me. I will probably be purchasing a WRX Sport Wagon in the next few months..

dustin said:
So you trading in your 2.5RS or selling it?

And I really like the new front end on those WRX's....but the new Legacy still has my vote as most attractive scooby