Cat toys

Get one of the balls with a fake animal tail attached. They sell them (or at least they used to) at all the toy stores.

Then, when the tale is destroyed by the cat, replace it with a REAL animal tail like a squirrel or racoon.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Well, it has been determined that Claudia doesn't like anything that makes noise. She liked the laser pointer for about 5 minutes - actually chased after it and pounced on it. Then, when she realized there was nothing to capture, she went and hid under the bed. Now all I have to do it flick it on and she's gone.

My cat is so stupid. :mad:

She seems to like the squirrels in the yard. Maybe I should get her one of those.

Well, it has been determined that Claudia doesn't like anything that makes noise. She liked the laser pointer for about 5 minutes - actually chased after it and pounced on it. Then, when she realized there was nothing to capture, she went and hid under the bed. Now all I have to do it flick it on and she's gone.

My cat is so stupid. :mad:

She seems to like the squirrels in the yard. Maybe I should get her one of those.

Get her one of those balls that releases a treat every once in a while.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Yeah!

Get her one of those balls that releases a treat every once in a while.

Vrail, I got one of those!!! I'll send it right down! It's big, and fat and black and every once in a while it moves and drops a poo ball or uses it's 'squirt' gun or maybe rolls over and licks it's azz for awhile. Doesn't need batteries. Puts itself away when the vacuum cleaner comes out. Self cleaning.

Claud will LOVE it!

Vrail, I got one of those!!! I'll send it right down! It's big, and fat and black and every once in a while it moves and drops a poo ball or uses it's 'squirt' gun or maybe rolls over and licks it's azz for awhile. Doesn't need batteries. Puts itself away when the vacuum cleaner comes out. Self cleaning.

Claud will LOVE it!

I'm actually thinking about getting a kitten. :smile: I want one of these... Amazon.com: sleeping cat :clap:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
I put a straw on the kitchen floor this morning and Chloe went nuts. All the other cats joined in when they saw the fun she was having. :lol:

I put a straw on the kitchen floor this morning and Chloe went nuts. All the other cats joined in when they saw the fun she was having. :lol:

Pepper LOVES that plastic ring you pull off a gallon of milk. It has that tap poking off the end of it which causes it to move funny when it's tossed about. She flips and flips and flips the hell out of that thing. I'll bet your cats would love to play with that!

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Mine love the plastic rings from around the neck of gallon milk containers as well as the laser pointer and the fishing pole with the feathers at the end of the line. :jameo:

Oh, and they LOVE those plastic balls that look like cages and have a bell inside - I think they're called Bizzy Balls. THOSE get taken up before bed, else it's jingle-bang-jingle-jingle-bang-crash-bang all dang night. :doh:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Pepper LOVES that plastic ring you pull off a gallon of milk. It has that tap poking off the end of it which causes it to move funny when it's tossed about. She flips and flips and flips the hell out of that thing. I'll bet your cats would love to play with that!

Yeah, when we got the new stove, there were about 784 of them under the stove when we pulled it out. :lmao:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
:lol:

My kitten tries to steal all my craft stuff. Her absolute favorite toy is a pipe cleaner. She goes nuts for it.

And it the oddest thing, all of my cats love emery boards..you'd think that would make their teeth hurt. It makes mine hurt just to see them carrying them around.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Oh, and they LOVE those plastic balls that look like cages and have a bell inside - I think they're called Bizzy Balls. THOSE get taken up before bed, else it's jingle-bang-jingle-jingle-bang-crash-bang all dang night. :doh:
We have about 9 of those behind the washing machine and about 17 under the couch. :jameo: