Cat was dumped

Ponytail

Now, RiverRat,

note the date and time of call. Either go online to view your account, or wait for your bill. The numbers of incoming and outgoing calls will be on your bill, as well as the date and time. If somehow that is blocked, which I dont think it can be, start talking this incident up to friends co-workers, family, and anyone else that may have access to your phone number (if you have it posted at work, on a busniess card, web page, etc) and PAY ATTENTION to the feedback you get back, particularly the facial expressions.

Think about all the people that you may have given your cell number too such as service calls (cable installer, electrician, mechanic, etc) particularly anyone that has been to your house for any reason or that you may have had casual conversation with concerning an admiration for cats.

It would be nice to find out who did this, but it's highly unlikely.

just.me

I hate that this happened to the poor kitten. But in a small part of me, tucked away really deep, I wish someone would have dropped it on my driveway. We do not have a cat, and when I said something to my significant other, he vetoed the idea. But I know he couldn't look a sweet little kitty in the eyes and reject it....(sigh...............)

D

dems4me

just.me said:
I hate that this happened to the poor kitten. But in a small part of me, tucked away really deep, I wish someone would have dropped it on my driveway. We do not have a cat, and when I said something to my significant other, he vetoed the idea. But I know he couldn't look a sweet little kitty in the eyes and reject it....(sigh...............)

Where do you live and can I have his cellphone number? :smile:

D

dems4me

just.me said:
South. No cell phone. Simple living. Aaahhhh, I wish I was there now.

:lol: Just as well, I'm not sure that River would want to track this person down anyways. Its obvious the previous owner doesn't belong with the cat, who in their right mind would return a cat to such a person that doesnt' give a rats azzz for it. :frown: I mean really, who would say "Here, I've tracked you down, here's your cat back!!! :cussing:" :lol: That wouldn't be fair to teh cat :shrug:

CrashTest

just.me said:
We do not have a cat, and when I said something to my significant other, he vetoed the idea. But I know he couldn't look a sweet little kitty in the eyes and reject it....(sigh...............)

My little one was the former Mrs Crash’s cat. When she left, she didn’t take the fur-ball with her. That cat is now my best-little buddy. It’s odd for a single guy to have a cat but they’re fun and much less work than a dog.

D

dems4me

CrashTest said:
My little one was the former Mrs Crash’s cat. When she left, she didn’t take the fur-ball with her. That cat is now my best-little buddy. It’s odd for a single guy to have a cat but they’re fun and much less work than a dog.

I've dated several guys that have a cat... I think its super cool!!!! Much better than the ones that hate cats, loves only dogs, or hates all animals, thinks all animals are messy :clap: WTG!! On keeping her cat for her and providing it loads of love!!! :smooch:

just.me

CrashTest said:

That is IT!! I am getting a kitty. He already puts up with 2 dogs, and a 49 inch iguana....what is one little kitty more???? :lalala:

river rat

BUCKING GOAT
Ponytail said:
Now, RiverRat,

note the date and time of call. Either go online to view your account, or wait for your bill. The numbers of incoming and outgoing calls will be on your bill, as well as the date and time. If somehow that is blocked, which I dont think it can be, start talking this incident up to friends co-workers, family, and anyone else that may have access to your phone number (if you have it posted at work, on a busniess card, web page, etc) and PAY ATTENTION to the feedback you get back, particularly the facial expressions.

Think about all the people that you may have given your cell number too such as service calls (cable installer, electrician, mechanic, etc) particularly anyone that has been to your house for any reason or that you may have had casual conversation with concerning an admiration for cats.

It would be nice to find out who did this, but it's highly unlikely.

Oddly Sprint does not provide me with an itemized bill. I think I will email their worthless AZZes again and ask for one. Thanks.

CrashTest

just.me said:
That is IT!! I am getting a kitty. He already puts up with 2 dogs, and a 49 inch iguana....what is one little kitty more???? :lalala:

If you and your significant other have 2 dogs and you can deal with it, then adding a cat is no big deal at all!! Dogs are big-time work. Cats are little or no work.