Cease and Desist letter from Trump's lawyer to Wolff/publisher

Hijinx

:lol:

I do always wonder how a politician can make nice with those who led the charge in calling them every name in the book, disparaging their character on an epic level, and attacking them relentlessly - not only them, but their whole family and everyone they've ever spoken to in their life.

Apparently the Clintons and the Bushes Sr. are quite chummy, which just boggles me. Then there's Dubya, who couldn't be bothered to comment on Barack Obama's greatest hits, but came out hard to criticize Donald Trump. Barry and Hilly spent 8 years disparaging Dubya and blaming everything under the sun on his incompetence, and Bush responds by supporting them and championing them and helping them get a win. Against his own party.

If it were me they were saying that crap about, I'd not only NOT make nice with them, I'd want their blood to run in the streets. I'd do everything in my power to defeat them. They would be my sworn enemy for life and I would never forget. By "forgiving and forgetting" Bush encourages this sort of hyper-ugly witch hunt political environment that I, for one, am sick of. As far as I'm concerned, Bush is part of the problem and now I loathe him.

I used to be pretty fond of George Bush. I thought he was a honorable and sympathetic man who had a real feeling for others.
But his and his families actions against Trump have sickened me.
He joined with Bill Clinton to try to help in Haiti, and it turns out that Bill and Hill screwed over the Haitians and it makes me wonder what Bush got out of it..

Starman

So your hatred for Trump is so pervasive that none of this is even interesting to you?

It's the equivalent of discovering one's navel. I loves me some deep state conspiracies. But I also know that if you can find it on wikipedia, it's not really deep state. Bilderberg, Trilateral, Davos, etc. Yawn.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
It's the equivalent of discovering one's navel. I loves me some deep state conspiracies. But I also know that if you can find it on wikipedia, it's not really deep state. Bilderberg, Trilateral, Davos, etc. Yawn.

Burning Man...

Grumpy

The establishment created a mold that all politicians have to fit. Trump doesn't fit

And thats why he was elected. I remember all the hubbub about him being unfit for prez since he wasn't a politician, I looked at it as a good thing.

you know my opinion on dynasties. That being what it was I always had a bit of respect for George W, as he seem to be genuinely decent even if I couldn't always agree with his choices.

I think the Bush family genuinely expected Jeb to be the next candidate, in the spirit of "it's his turn" and are now pissed off that he missed his turn.

I liked W and still do..I think he was sincere in all things he tried to do. He inherited a huge middle east problem from Clinton culminating in 9/11. His biggest mistake was in trying to work with the Democrats. He made mistakes, no doubt, no argument here. As for Jeb being the chosen one for next in line, I don't see the Bush family having that mindbent. Just my opinion.

PsyOps

Pixelated

Yet you cling to the belief Trump colluded with the Russians. Over a year of investigating the guy and nothing; and you believe it.

Grumpy

One of the few truths about Trump during the campaign.

Attachments

• trump.jpg
    trump.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 138

Starman

Yet you cling to the belief Trump colluded with the Russians. Over a year of investigating the guy and nothing; and you believe it.

Please show me where I’ve said that. Be sure to cite specific quotes I have made saying, suggesting, or hinting at that.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Please show me where I’ve said that. Be sure to cite specific quotes I have made saying, suggesting, or hinting at that.

A hint here perhaps?

This is just another attempt by Trump to try to discredit the investigation in the public eye.

He knows they are getting closer and is panicking. It’s positively Nixonian

An outright admission here.

In any case, this can’t make Donny happy. Looks like Mueller might have crossed the red line and is getting close to the “secret” that many of us have known for a while. Namely that Kremlin money was “washed” through Deutsche Bank and is the source of Donny’s DB loans.

I expect him to create a diversion any minute. Jerusalem probably will figure prominently.

I bet he has spittle jettisoning forth from his lips, complete with that white crud that often accumulates in the corners.

There’s not enough popcorn on the planet.

How much more searching would you like me to do?

Both of these written about a month ago, and still nothing. Keep wishing though.

Starman

A hint here perhaps?

Both of these written about a month ago, and still nothing. Keep wishing though.

That doesn't have anything to do with suggesting "collusion" as it relates to the election. Trump is in various businesses with Russians, that much is known. He's a New Yorker. Russians run a lot of stuff there, both legitimate and illegitimate. Here's some more background on what's known about this: https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...trump-linked-to-russian-money-laundering-scam

That doesn't add up to "collusion", nor was that my suggestion by posting it.

PsyOps

Pixelated
That doesn't have anything to do with suggesting "collusion" as it relates to the election. Trump is in various businesses with Russians, that much is known. He's a New Yorker. Russians run a lot of stuff there, both legitimate and illegitimate. Here's some more background on what's known about this: https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...trump-linked-to-russian-money-laundering-scam

That doesn't add up to "collusion", nor was that my suggestion by posting it.

What's the investigation about? Trump collusion. What is Mueller getting closer to in that investigation?

What's the "secret" you have known for a while, as it relates to the election?

Sapidus

A hint here perhaps?

Thanks for quoting me and attributing it to someone else.

I can fight my own battles. I stand by what I said. Mueller doesn't answer to you and you don't get to dictate what timeline pleases you in a federal investigation. If there is continuing information to be unearthed why would he stop the investigation or announce anything until he had all the available information?

Sapidus

Well, there's that.

These dumbasses keep crowing about how stupid Trump is, and yet he beat their girl like a cheap rug, and continues to thwart them and leave them in a humiliated pile of slobber. He doesn't seem to have any problem putting them away.

So if Trump is stupid, what does that make the Democrats and the GOP elites?

So a man who doesn't come to work, as the president of the world mind you, until 11am and is in bed by 6:30 is leaving his foes in a humiliated pile of slobber?

You really have no idea what is going on in the world do you? How has he done anything to show his aptitude or competence in the last year since being elected?