Cease and Desist letter from Trump's lawyer to Wolff/publisher

PsyOps

Pixelated
So a man who doesn't come to work, as the president of the world mind you, until 11am and is in bed by 6:30 is leaving his foes in a humiliated pile of slobber?

You really have no idea what is going on in the world do you? How has he done anything to show his aptitude or competence in the last year since being elected?

My god.......... really? You want the laundry list again?

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...trumps-accomplishments-in-his-first-100-days/

• President Trump decreased the US Debt in his first 100 days by $100 Billion.
  • The US Manufacturing Index soared to a 33 year high in this period which were the best numbers since 1983 under President Reagan.
  • President Trump added 298,000 jobs in his first month alone
  • Housing sales are red-hot. In 2011, houses for sale were on the market an average 84 days. This year, it’s just 45 days
  • Illegal immigration is down 67% since President Trump’s Inauguration.
  • After being nominated by President Trump, Constitutionalist Judge Neil Gorsuch was confirmed and sworn in as Supreme Court Justice in early April.

• Tax cuts
  • That pretty thing called the stock market

What in the heck do you define as showing one's "aptitude or competence"? This guy with zero "aptitude or competence" beat out 16 GOP candidates and on the most qualified democrat to ever grace the political stage. He doesn't talk in eloquent words, and tweets some unsavory stuff, and you haters remain in a tizzy over it. If he is incompetent as you claim, what does that make all the candidates that ran against him and lost - BIGLY!

Sapidus

My god.......... really? You want the laundry list again?

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...trumps-accomplishments-in-his-first-100-days/

• President Trump decreased the US Debt in his first 100 days by $100 Billion.
  • The US Manufacturing Index soared to a 33 year high in this period which were the best numbers since 1983 under President Reagan.
  • President Trump added 298,000 jobs in his first month alone
  • Housing sales are red-hot. In 2011, houses for sale were on the market an average 84 days. This year, it’s just 45 days
  • Illegal immigration is down 67% since President Trump’s Inauguration.
  • After being nominated by President Trump, Constitutionalist Judge Neil Gorsuch was confirmed and sworn in as Supreme Court Justice in early April.

• Tax cuts
  • That pretty thing called the stock market

What in the heck do you define as showing one's "aptitude or competence"? This guy with zero "aptitude or competence" beat out 16 GOP candidates and on the most qualified democrat to ever grace the political stage. He doesn't talk in eloquent words, and tweets some unsavory stuff, and you haters remain in a tizzy over it. If he is incompetent as you claim, what does that make all the candidates that ran against him and lost - BIGLY!

All of those things are continuing trends under Obama.

Gorsuch was the only win.

The tax cuts are great for his rich cronies but it was also the most unpopular piece of legislation in the last three decades. Not gonna help come mid terms or re election time.

He has had a strong effect on illegal immigration. I will grant him that although Obama deported people at a higher rate.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
The tax cuts are great for his rich cronies but it was also the most unpopular piece of legislation in the last three decades.

Unpopular only until your lies are exposed to everybody that receives a paycheck or owns a small business....because results always speak for themselves, shortbus.

Sapidus

Unpopular only until your lies are exposed to everybody that receives a paycheck or owns a small business....because results always speak for themselves, shortbus.

So now you attribute my lies to making the nation see that this bill is nothing but a tax grab for the rich?

Wow. You must really think I have a lot of influence. It’s funny that is easier for you to believe than the fact that most people know how to read and can smell a scam a mile away

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
So now you attribute my lies to making the nation see that this bill is nothing but a tax grab for the rich?

Nope. I see your lies as being the natural byproduct of being the brain-dead consumer of too much far-left propaganda. ;-)