Cedar Pt. Federal Credit Union

For all you who DO NOT have an account with CPFCU and have received these calls, I'm sure they would like to hear from you anyway. They may not be aware of the magnitude of this issue, and if you can provide any info, I'm sure it would be helpful.

Interesting, it doesn't seem like anyone that actually has a CPFCU account has gotten a call. I haven't. Are you all members of another credit union, like NFCU? In that case, you should also be making calls to them as members of that org could be the target.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
CPFCU has a statement on their homepage about the phone calls being a SCAM and they are aware.:yay:

sockgirl77

I got my call at 3:22am this morning. I listened to the first few seconds and hung up. I haven't had an account with them in 10 years. I've had several "Unknown Number" calls in the past few weeks. Now I know what they were. I usually do not answer but at 3:22am I was livid enough to go the #### off.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I just got the call on my cell. Number was 360/816-1864. I quick Goggle search brings me this:

Exteriors Design
11105 NE 14th ST Ste 102
Vancouver, WA 98684
Local: 360-816-1864

I wonder if the number has been spoofed.

Update:
Phone Scam Victims Encouraged to Call FTC - Southern Maryland News, Charles County, Calvert County and St. Mary's County News

Citizen’s who have recently received an automated telephone call stating their debit/credit card has been deactivated and to reactivate the card they are requested to provide their card number and their Personal Identification Number to have the card re-activated, are asked to call the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) at 1-877-382-4357 and follow the instructions provided.

SoMDGirl42

I just got the call on my cell. Number was 360/816-1864. I quick Goggle search brings me this:

Exteriors Design
11105 NE 14th ST Ste 102
Vancouver, WA 98684
Local: 360-816-1864

I wonder if the number has been spoofed.

Got a call from the same number minutes after you posted this. Do we still need to report these calls? Sounds like everyone is already aware of the problem and working to correct it.

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
So I got a similar call from Navy Federal..It was at about 9 at night..but my caller ID said it was from Navy Federal...and the automated thingy Knew SOs name......I hung up to be safe because it was so similar to the fake calls..and will probably call them to make sure it wasn't them...but anyone else get calls from banks other than CP?