Celebrity Death Pool

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
692F7CE3-23BE-4773-81B1-44E243BE42FF.jpeg

TPD

the poor dad
Kristie Alley has passed.
She did a one hour interview with Tucker Carlson last year. I was surprised and pleased with how that interview went - she was very well spoken.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
She did a one hour interview with Tucker Carlson last year. I was surprised and pleased with how that interview went - she was very well spoken.
Hannity called her a friend of the show this evening when he made his announcement about her passage.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Kristie Alley has passed.
She was so vivacious -and young looking for her age! I loved her.

I was surprised, as most everyone was, that she had cancer. She died at Moffitt Cancer Center, in Tampa, Fl. The same place my sister died from cancer in 2011. :bawl:

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
She was so vivacious -and young looking for her age! I loved her.

I was surprised, as most everyone was, that she had cancer. She died at Moffitt Cancer Center, in Tampa, Fl. The same place my sister died from cancer in 2011. :bawl:
I am suspecting, from my own cancer experience and research, that a short battle may have been an aggressive pancreatic tumor.
Suspicion fuled by Ms. Alley's ongoing battle with her weight, which IS a large contributing factor for both diabetes and pancreatic cancer.

My beloved uncle Michael, who was only 4 years older than me, died just 19 days after diagnosis, extremely late Stage IV.

I was the 3rd of 4 cases in the family, others were maternal side: my grandmother Margherita (5 month survival), Michael (my mom's baby brother) and my 1st cousin Kevin (9 moths). I have no known genetic markers after extensive testing.