Celebrity Death Pool

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Matthew Perry, best known for his role in the sitcom "Friends," has passed away at 54, according to media reports.

The cherished actor was found lifeless in a jacuzzi at a residence located in the upscale Pacific Palisades area of Los Angeles around 4 p.m. on Saturday, according to the tabloid news outlet TMZ.

Unnamed police sources cited by the outlet said that emergency services hurried to the scene following an initial report of a cardiac arrest.

Grumpy

The last Pro Baseball game I was at Frank was still playing, we always tried to sit in one of the seats painted white.
I was at one of the games when he hit one of his bombs for a home run. I was sitting in the lower deck off 1st base when he hit it. I swear if the pitcher had gotten his glove up, he could have snagged it but he didn't and it ended up 2 rows deep in the upper deck in straight away center field. Been to alot of ball games over the years, never saw a ball hit as hard as that.

After his retirement, when ever he was in town, he stayed at the Holiday Inn in Greenbelt, sat with him a few times in the hotel bar shooting the bull. A friend of mine ran the bar and restaurant and said she had to be careful who she sent to his room when he ordered room service as he had a habit of answering the door naked.

gemma_rae

I was at one of the games when he hit one of his bombs for a home run. I was sitting in the lower deck off 1st base when he hit it. I swear if the pitcher had gotten his glove up, he could have snagged it but he didn't and it ended up 2 rows deep in the upper deck in straight away center field. Been to alot of ball games over the years, never saw a ball hit as hard as that.

After his retirement, when ever he was in town, he stayed at the Holiday Inn in Greenbelt, sat with him a few times in the hotel bar shooting the bull. A friend of mine ran the bar and restaurant and said she had to be careful who she sent to his room when he ordered room service as he had a habit of answering the door naked.
The only baseball game I ever attended in person, I saw him at RFK years ago! I was nowhere near old enough to drink back then.

R.I.P. Hondo

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
IMG_4778.png

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Apollo astronaut Frank Borman, who first orbited the Moon as an Apollo 8 crew member, died 2 days ago at age 95, had a severe stroke.
1699566399791.png

Last edited: