Celebrity Death Pool

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I agree with him. I always think of him as a hella good country singer. Classic country at it's best.
I just loved him! I'm so glad that my dad (and mom) introduced me to such a wide variety of music genres growing up!

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Lorenzo Taliaferro, 28 Baltimore Ravens' running back.

Former Ravens running back Lorenzo Taliaferro died on Wednesday

Taliaferro, a native of Yorktown, Va., spent his college career at Coastal Carolina, rushing for 1,729 yards and 27 touchdowns in 2013. He was named the Big South Conference Offensive Player of the Year and was a finalist for the Walter Payton Award, given annually to the best offensive player at the FCS level.

Taliaferro was a fourth-round pick by the Ravens in 2014 and played three seasons for the team. In 19 career games, he rushed for 339 yards and five touchdowns.

Lorenzo Taliaferro, former Ravens running back, dies at 28 - Sports Illustrated

GregV814

"some actors play the part of terribly offended victim, some play the part of disinterested bystander"... Woody Allen

Oh? He died of CoVid after
all?

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
New Jersey ninja school principal, Joe Clark, 82. The batman. Dude was the spitting image of Morgan Freeman. Even sounded like him.

Grumpy

Mary Ann!

Ya know...she posted on Christmas Eve and wished everyone a merry xmas, no mention of her being sick. And yes, I followed her on FB, originally just curious if she was as nice on FB as she seemed to be on any talk show or interview. She seemed the same on FB, always came across as genuine and sweet. Sad and shocking to see her go.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Ya know...she posted on Christmas Eve and wished everyone a merry xmas, no mention of her being sick. And yes, I followed her on FB, originally just curious if she was as nice on FB as she seemed to be on any talk show or interview. She seemed the same on FB, always came across as genuine and sweet. Sad and shocking to see her go.
She was still doing tv commercials for MeTV until recently too.