Celebrity Death Pool

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Why did Naomi Judd stop singing?

The Judds stopped recording in 1991 after doctors diagnosed Naomi Judd with hepatitis, WTVF reported. They had announced a farewell tour, the first by The Judds in more than a decade, Variety reported.

rio

Wow.
I always had a crush on her.
Supposedly she loved to have a good time.
I will never forget watching News 4 during a hurricane while she was at Ocean City broadcasting the news from a hotel room.
Drunk off her ass and I wanted to be there.
My brother's best friend dated her in the late 90s. She was like 15 years older than him. Said he had a blast for awhile. He met her when he worked as a camera man for NBC.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
My brother's best friend dated her in the late 90s. She was like 15 years older than him. Said he had a blast for awhile. He met her when he worked as a camera man for NBC.
Wow.
Naomi, Wynonna or Ashley?

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Just watched the replay of The Judds being inducted into the Country Hall of Fame. What the heck happened to Ashley's face? That can't be natural. She used to be pretty and now she looks so plastic.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Just watched the replay of The Judds being inducted into the Country Hall of Fame. What the heck happened to Ashley's face? That can't be natural. She used to be pretty and now she looks so plastic.
I saw a 1 minute clip/soundbite and wowsa. She's got so much botox in that face! I don't think I can even watch the whole segment when it comes on. Good lort!

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
I saw a 1 minute clip/soundbite and wowsa. She's got so much botox in that face! I don't think I can even watch the whole segment when it comes on. Good lort!
Apparently it's from long term steroid use. It's called "moon face". Naomi suffered from it too.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Getting a head-start with the embalming process.