Celebrity you most resemble

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Originally posted by pixiegirl
When I was younger I use to get the little girl from Poltergeist (sp?). I haven't heard that since I was in my teens though.

I don't look like anyone now I don't think. I just gotta be me.
The guy who did my first tattoo said I looked like Alison Hannigan (the girl from Buffy and American Pie), although he was looking at my back the whole time, and maybe saw my face for 5 minutes total. But I was giddy and telling silly stories to my friend, I think I slipped out "This one time" a few too many times. :lol: A friend of mine thinks I look like Gwenyth Paltrow, I think they're both sick in the head, I don't resemble either in the least, except that I have about the same body style as Gwenyth.

D

dutch6

Originally posted by Nickel
The guy who did my first tattoo said I looked like Alison Hannigan (the girl from Buffy and American Pie), although he was looking at my back the whole time, and maybe saw my face for 5 minutes total. But I was giddy and telling silly stories to my friend, I think I slipped out "This one time" a few too many times. :lol: A friend of mine thinks I look like Gwenyth Paltrow, I think they're both sick in the head, I don't resemble either in the least, except that I have about the same body style as Gwenyth.
Ahhhh heck. You're one hot chick!:yay: :flowers:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Originally posted by Nickel

I think B needs glasses. When we first got together my hair was pretty short and he told me I looked like Martina McBride. Now that my hair is long he says Sandra Bullock without the butt chin. :confused:

H

HollowSoul

i was told last week that i look like a cross between patrick stewart and cristian slater......i told her she was high

D

dems4me

Originally posted by dems4me
I've been wondering this ever since this thread started -- I don't think I look like anyone :frown: can you think of anyone or a cartoon :shrug:

Well heck... noone has said who I resembled yet because I can't put my finger on it... either they don't know either or they are trying to be polite.... but at least no one said I was a cross between danny divito and screech. I guess I kind of look like Kirstie Alley -- after about 3 operations :shrug:

W

Wenchy

When "Harry met Sally" came out I would hear the Meg Ryan thing all the time, (my hair was blonde then and late 80's BIG!)

Now I'm just an old Wenchy looking woman. :frown:

S

Shutterbug

When she was younger, I was told that I looked like Bernadette Peters. Recently, I was told Jennifer Aniston without the nose.

I don't think I look like either one, but try to imagine a cross between the two and maybe that is me. I think....

B

baswm

I guess I kind of look like Kirstie Alley -- after about 3 operations :shrug:

I seen a picture of Kristie Alley in the Enquirer. She is everybit of 300 pounds.

D

dutch6

Originally posted by baswm
I seen a picture of Kristie Alley in the Enquirer. She is everybit of 300 pounds.
Yeah now. When she has some weight off she is a fox. Still though she is a BBW.

D

dems4me

Originally posted by dutch6
Yeah now. When she has some weight off she is a fox. Still though she is a BBW.

What's a BBW ? I meant the size she was when she was younger and in cheers and stuff :shrug:

D

dems4me

What's a BBW ? I meant the size she was when she was younger and in cheers and stuff :shrug:

can I buy some vowels??

L

lazyin29

People always say that I look like Kim Basinger (sp?) They have been saying it since I was in high school. I wish I had her money that is for sure.

J

justhangn

homer-simpson-as-hulk.jpg