Celebrity you most resemble

nomoney

Originally posted by Nickel
I'm not that skinny, and my hair is not black :rolleyes:

olive.jpg

Look! a family photo of you and dustin and the little man! awwww......

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
I had some guys in a bar convinced i was Elaine from Seinfeld...cause one of them asked me if i was. and it was EARLY in the night too.
hubby thought it was a hoot. they thought he looked like Arnie Swarzenegger(however you spell his name) and he played along pretending not to hear them :biggrin: .

K

Kizzy

Originally posted by happyappygirl
I had some guys in a bar convinced i was Elaine from Seinfeld...cause one of them asked me if i was. and it was EARLY in the night too.
hubby thought it was a hoot. they thought he looked like Arnie Swarzenegger(however you spell his name) and he played along pretending not to hear them :biggrin: .

I thought you sorta kinda looked like her too. :razz:

It could be worse, they could say you look like Sandra Burnhart. :barf:

B

baswm

I heard my wife looks like Mare Winningham. As for me,
I look like myself.

W

Wenchy

Or Olive Oyle :shrug:

If it makes you feel any better, I was told I resembled Olive Oyle--I wanted to cry...

Last edited by a moderator:
D

dutch6

Originally posted by Wenchy
If it makes you feel any better, I was told I resembled Olive Oyle--I wanted to cry...
Give us a pic so we can decide.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Originally posted by Wenchy
Yeah...that makes me feel a helluvalot better :rolleyes:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Originally posted by pixiegirl
Could have been worse. Someone could have said Mr. Ed. :shrug:
True...I've just never been compared to Olive Oyle before...tall and thin usually gets a better response than that...

CMC122

Go Braves!
True...I've just never been compared to Olive Oyle before...tall and thin usually gets a better response than that...
I said Michelle Pfeiffer:shrug:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones

When I was younger I use to get the little girl from Poltergeist (sp?). I haven't heard that since I was in my teens though.

I don't look like anyone now I don't think. I just gotta be me.

D

dems4me

Originally posted by IM4Change
:huggy: Yea but she is a cartoon. :lol:

I've been wondering this ever since this thread started -- I don't think I look like anyone :frown: can you think of anyone or a cartoon :shrug: