Celebrity you most resemble

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Re: Vicki Lawrence

Originally posted by Cabbage
Although I personally don't think so, I have had people actually stop me and ask me for my autograph in the past 10 years or so.

Vicki is a little older than I am
(I'm approaching 48), and probably a bit thinner.
I can see the resemblance in your face. A lot of it is the hair color, too, which is dead-on the same shade as hers.

An old neighbor of mine used to think our oldest son looked like a taller and bigger version of TOM CRUISE. No schidt.
He DOES look a bit like Tom Cruise. He's a very nice looking young man. :smile:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I have been told that I resemble Veronica Lake and Genie Frances. Must be the hair... :ohwell:

K

Kain99

Originally posted by RoseRed
I have been told that I resemble Veronica Lake and Genie Frances. Must be the hair... :ohwell:
No idea who they are but I know they are stunning! Looking em' up now. :biggrin:

K

Kain99

Originally posted by cattitude
That would explain why she completely ignored you last night. :biggrin:
Ok... I saw Sharon and Otter but Biscuit has this whole big..."The forums are evil" thing going on so I just froze. Sorry guys I really do love ya. Just a chicken. :frown:

Otter

Nothing to see here
Originally posted by Kain99
Ok... I saw Sharon and Otter but Biscuit has this whole big..."The forums are evil" thing going on so I just froze. Sorry guys I really do love ya. Just a chicken. :frown:

....we're creepy and we're crawlie.....

K

Kain99

Originally posted by otter
....we're creepy and we're crawlie.....
No you are'nt, I'm just so afraid of rocking the boat. I suck totally. I am a horrible human being and feel awful. :bawl:

Otter

Nothing to see here
Originally posted by Kain99
No you are'nt, I'm just so afraid of rocking the boat. I suck totally. I am a horrible human being and feel awful. :bawl:

Get over it, Kain, you can't imagine our relief when you didn't acknowledge us. :lmao:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
I won't scour through 10 pages of thread to see if someone else said this, but Otter, I gotta say ... you always reminded me of Mr. Roper on Three's Company. :biggrin:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by crabcake
I won't scour through 10 pages of thread to see if someone else said this, but Otter, I gotta say ... you always reminded me of Mr. Roper on Three's Company. :biggrin:
:lmao:

Ooops... was that meam? :wink:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Originally posted by RoseRed
:lmao:

Ooops... was that meam? :wink:

no, meam would be Ralph Ferley or that sleazy dark-haired dude, Larry. :barf: Mr. Roper had that face that you always wanted to pinch his cheeks. :biggrin:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by crabcake
no, meam would be Ralph Ferley or that sleazy dark-haired dude, Larry. :barf: Mr. Roper had that face that you always wanted to pinch his cheeks. :biggrin:
I meant was my :lol: meam. :biggrin:

Have I missed any good threads since Thursday? I didn't feel like reading all 9 pages... :ohwell:

Otter

Nothing to see here
rh_riffraff.jpg

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Last edited: