Celebrity you most resemble

watercolor

yeah yeah
Originally posted by Christy
All of my old senile relatives think I look like a young Mia Farrow.

Personally, I think I've been bearing a strong resemblance to Miss Piggy lately. :twitch:

Yeap! I can totally see the Mia Farrow. :smile:

And shut up about the miss piggy comment!!!:mad: You DO NOT look like that!

watercolor

yeah yeah
Originally posted by Kyle
fester.jpg

EW KYLE! You HARDLY look like fester!:mad: I know who you look like.. just blankin out on the name

Angel

~*~*~
Originally posted by VA. SQUID
I didn't mean you Angel. I meant getting the image up there. It was there when I looked at it and then it was gone. And by the way, FU too!:biggrin:
:roflmao: my bad...

Cabbage

Vicki Lawrence

Although I personally don't think so, I have had people actually stop me and ask me for my autograph in the past 10 years or so.

Vicki is a little older than I am
(I'm approaching 48), and probably a bit thinner.

But I admit that if I don a granny dress , pearls, wig, and support stockings, I would be a ringer for "Mama" of Mama's family. Buhahahahaha

On another note, my father was a dead ringer for Bobby Knight until he broke his hip last year.

fadtrophy.jpg

You might check out our homepage at www.cozywindmill.com for more pics.

I need to update our e-card section since St Patty's Day is now over, but you'll get a better idea. There is a pic of me with my son at his b-day party that probably resembles Vicki most...

An old neighbor of mine used to think our oldest son looked like a taller and bigger version of TOM CRUISE. No schidt.

Last edited: