Cerrato: Zorn is here for the season

Pete

Repete
Cerrato: Zorn is here for the season....which by the way ends January 3rd, 2010 at about 8:05 PM PST, give or take a few minutes

fixt

Last edited:
If they wanted to fire him, they should have done so when they had the chance. It will be pretty hard to get rid of him after they run off 13 wins in a row.

Otter

Nothing to see here
Just as I suspected...

Frankly, I don't don't believe a word out of Vinny's mouth..I still say he will be let go Tuesday.

Heard an interview with Zorn from yesterday..He sounded more 'up' then he ever has. He knows he's history and he sounds like he is just gonna enjoy his soon to end time here..:lol: Snyder has to be PO'ed that he didn't quit and save him 4.5 mill when they took the play calling away from him.

BuddyLee

Football addict
Frankly, I don't don't believe a word out of Vinny's mouth..I still say he will be let go Tuesday.

Heard an interview with Zorn from yesterday..He sounded more 'up' then he ever has. He knows he's history and he sounds like he is just gonna enjoy his soon to end time here..:lol: Snyder has to be PO'ed that he didn't quit and save him 4.5 mill when they took the play calling away from him.
I always thought Zorn would be here for the entirety of the season. It would make the organization look a bit better in it's search for the next head coach.

However, it wouldn't surprise me if he was talking out of his ass. The Redskins are versed in deception. When they say they're not doing one thing expect them to do that thing sooner than later.

Last edited:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
:lmao:

Attachments

• bingo-sherm-demotivational-poster-1255972483.jpg
    bingo-sherm-demotivational-poster-1255972483.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 49

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
OMG! :killingme I haven't made it through all of them yet...

Attachments

• look-kids-demotivational-poster-1256090982.jpg
    look-kids-demotivational-poster-1256090982.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 61
  • kool-aid-demotivational-poster-1256024677.jpg
    kool-aid-demotivational-poster-1256024677.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 55
  • clueless-demotivational-poster-1255988468.jpg
    clueless-demotivational-poster-1255988468.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 43
OMG! :killingme I haven't made it through all of them yet...

I can only hope and pray that Danny and Vinny are pointed to this thread (@ ExtemeSkins.com)

I got a call last night asking if I wanted to ride up to the game Monday night, there is an extra ticket - no cost. I said it is a toss-up between that and helping coach the boys football teams practice, so I need to think about it. :lmao: