Cerrato: Zorn is here for the season

Rael

Supper's Ready
Funny thought I had.

So, Cerrato says Zorn will be here 'til the end of the season. That's word's only good if Cerrato is around 'til then, no?

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
What? So you want Ceratto and Zorn around until the end of the season?

I'm of the opinion that most, if not all Redskin fans, wouldn't give a rats azz.

The real gist of the matter is that they aren't winning, and the fact that they can barely beat teams that were winless, prior to matching up to them.

If the 'Skins were 5 - 1, you would not hear any of the moaning and groaning going on, right? :killingme

BuddyLee

Football addict
I'm of the opinion that most, if not all Redskin fans, wouldn't give a rats azz.
I think you need to check that opinion at another venue EXTREMESKINS.com - Powered by vBulletin and then come back.

If the 'Skins were 5 - 1, you would not hear any of the moaning and groaning going on, right? :killingme
Well, winning cures all. The aforementioned goes hand-to-hand with all teams. I seem to remember the Giants faultering early in the season not too long ago and the fans calling for the GM, Coach and players heads.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
I think you need to check that opinion at another venue EXTREMESKINS.com - Powered by vBulletin and then come back.

Well, winning cures all. The aforementioned goes hand-to-hand with all teams. I seem to remember the Giants faultering early in the season not too long ago and the fans calling for the GM, Coach and players heads.

You're right. The Giants got a new coach - Tom Coughlin(sp?), and it took him a couple of years to get the team together, whatever you want to call it, but they did believe in him, eventually.

However, I have to ask: How many losses do the G-Men have, against teams with losing records, or NO WINS, as the Redskins have managed to have succumbed to? :lmao:

BuddyLee

Football addict
However, I have to ask: How many losses do the G-Men have, against teams with losing records, or NO WINS, as the Redskins have managed to have succumbed to? :lmao:
Yes, Penn we're well aware of that.

Thanks for pointing that out so diligently the 20th time.:yay:

If the 'Skins were 5 - 1, you would not hear any of the moaning and groaning going on, right?
If the Giants were 1-5 you would, right?

Moot point. Everyone has wanted Ceratto out before this fiasco.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Yes, Penn we're well aware of that.

Thanks for pointing that out so diligently the 20th time.:yay:

If the Giants were 1-5 you would, right?

Moot point. Everyone has wanted Ceratto out before this fiasco.

The point IS, grasshopper, the G-men are NOT 1 and 5! :duel:No matter how you want to twist the facts, our guys are winners, and yours aren't! :lmao:

You and your pals can expound all the reasons why your team is a loser, and will probably remain as such, for the forseeable future; fans are not renewing their season tickets, because they refuse to be supporters of an embarassing enterprise, but hey(!), life ain't always perfect, you know? :killingme

BuddyLee

Football addict
The point IS, grasshopper, the G-men are NOT 1 and 5! :duel:No matter how you want to twist the facts, our guys are winners, and yours aren't! :lmao:

You and your pals can expound all the reasons why your team is a loser, and will probably remain as such, for the forseeable future; fans are not renewing their season tickets, because they refuse to be supporters of an embarassing enterprise, but hey(!), life ain't always perfect, you know? :killingme
Well :durhard:. The Redskins aren't 5-1 also.

I see you're a waste of time and bandwidth as far as any further football discussion is concerned as you clearly don't get IT.

My time is wasting posting any further to you. Your time is wasting posting to me as you could be posting words in the association thread.:jet:

Out of all the goobers in the land over all the years you're the first goober on ignore for me. Congrats, you've earned it.:howdy:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Well :durhard:. The Redskins aren't 5-1 also.

I see you're a waste of time and bandwidth as far as any further football discussion is concerned as you clearly don't get IT.

My time is wasting posting any further to you. Your time is wasting posting to me as you could be posting words in the association thread.:jet:

Out of all the goobers in the land over all the years you're the first goober on ignore for me. Congrats, you've earned it.:howdy:

After 6 years of trying to achieve a minor degree at SMCC, it seems you haven't learned anything!

If you get THAT pizzed off, where a winning team supporter/fan, disses your team, because they are losers, I wish you the best!

YOU'RE GONNA NEED IT! :killingme

Larry Gude

Strung Out
FACT: This team went into last offseason with dire worries at WR and O line and a QB who is average, at best.

FACT: This team added Fat Albert and Arakpo to a top 5 defense

FACT: Jim Zorn had nothing to do with any of that

Greg Blache's D has played well but, not any better than last years unit and maybe a little less so. The O line has imploded, the kiddie WR's still don't seem to be open much and Campbell can not operate in these conditions. Neither can Collins. Or Montana. Or Marino. Or even St. Brett.

And who is on the hot seat?

As I understand it, Zorn was given a 5 year contract, 3 of which were GUARANTEED. They are trying to get him to quit to save one measly year of salary. They are insulting him and abusing him so that they, Dan actually, can avoid manning up and saying "We, more accurately, I, am the problem".

:buddies:

Rael

Supper's Ready
FACT: This team went into last offseason with dire worries at WR and O line and a QB who is average, at best.

FACT: This team added Fat Albert and Arakpo to a top 5 defense

FACT: Jim Zorn had nothing to do with any of that

Greg Blache's D has played well but, not any better than last years unit and maybe a little less so. The O line has imploded, the kiddie WR's still don't seem to be open much and Campbell can not operate in these conditions. Neither can Collins. Or Montana. Or Marino. Or even St. Brett.

And who is on the hot seat?

As I understand it, Zorn was given a 5 year contract, 3 of which were GUARANTEED. They are trying to get him to quit to save one measly year of salary. They are insulting him and abusing him so that they, Dan actually, can avoid manning up and saying "We, more accurately, I, am the problem".

:buddies:

To be a die hard fan of any team under ownership who's running it into the ground has to be the most frustrating part of being one. I feel sorry for today's Redskins fans under Snyder's ownership, it seems there is no solution other than running Snyder into the ground as a collective group.

If I didn't like the ownership and was in THIS situation with my team, that might be enough for me to move on to another franchise and start enjoying football again, I think.

I read a little this week on fans' organized attempts at sending their message to Snyder. I'm thinking we'll see this message loud and clear on national TV this Monday. Just doesn't sound like Snyder will ever accept it.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
To be a die hard fan of any team under ownership who's running it into the ground has to be the most frustrating part of being one. I feel sorry for today's Redskins fans under Snyder's ownership, it seems there is no solution other than running Snyder into the ground as a collective group.

If I didn't like the ownership and was in THIS situation with my team, that might be enough for me to move on to another franchise and start enjoying football again, I think.

I read a little this week on fans' organized attempts at sending their message to Snyder. I'm thinking we'll see this message loud and clear on national TV this Monday. Just doesn't sound like Snyder will ever accept it.

At the end of the day, NFL football is nothing more than an entertainment option. I can still watch other games and enjoy it without having the die hard rooting interest because I am older and in the process, however slowly, of maturing. That said, the Redskins will always have a hold on me where I am happier on Monday when we beat the Cowboys than had we lost.

Snyder, any owner of a brand, knows this, the psychology of fan (customer) interest.

Hope springs eternal. :buddies: