Cerrato: Zorn is here for the season

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
I can only hope and pray that Danny and Vinny are pointed to this thread (@ ExtemeSkins.com)

I got a call last night asking if I wanted to ride up to the game Monday night, there is an extra ticket - no cost. I said it is a toss-up between that and helping coach the boys football teams practice, so I need to think about it. :lmao:

It's their forum. :lol:

I'm sure I could get free tickets but I'm not interested.

:killingme

jets-demotivational-poster-1256103688.jpg

theismann%20motivational.jpg

It's their forum. :lol:

I'm sure I could get free tickets but I'm not interested.

I had no idea it was their forum! :lol:

I like the peoples signatures, most of the flags are upside down. :lmao:

I might go just because of the group that is going, they are a blast...

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
I had no idea it was their forum! :lol:

I like the peoples signatures, most of the flags are upside down. :lmao:

I might go just because of the group that is going, they are a blast...

Ugly..ugly crowd. Too much :otter: before the game and too much emotion and Philly people. No thanks.

Otter

Nothing to see here
Ugly..ugly crowd. Too much :otter: before the game and too much emotion and Philly people. No thanks.

:yeahthat: Worked at RFK for games for about 4 yrs..Cowboy, Giant games, you could trade jabs with their fans and laugh about it. Not so with Eagles fans...By far the most obnoxious fans I've ever run across.

T

toppick08

:yeahthat: Worked at RFK for games for about 4 yrs..Cowboy, Giant games, you could trade jabs with their fans and laugh about it. Not so with Eagles fans...By far the most obnoxious fans I've ever run across.

Nah.....y'all are, and don't see anything past the 'Injun.........never give credit to anyone else...kinda' like Braves fans.........:jerry:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Nah.....y'all are, and don't see anything past the 'Injun.........never give credit to anyone else...kinda' like Braves fans.........:jerry:
Oh yeah, because we're in the news for booing Santa, throwing drinks on opposing fans and throwing punches at team-mates mothers to name a few.

Stay classy Philly. Stay classy.:howdy:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Oh yeah, because we're in the news for booing Santa, throwing drinks on opposing fans and throwing punches at team-mates mothers to name a few.

Not worth even messing with them. You see how "they" hit and run. Never anything of value or intelligence to their posts. :lol:

And why are they lurking around a Redskin fan "forum?" Oh yeah..their forums are just as negative and they get more satisfaction out of thinking we give a crap what they think.

T

toppick08

we sure will.......:buddies:

T

toppick08

Not worth even messing with them. You see how "they" hit and run. Never anything of value or intelligence to their posts. :lol:

And why are they lurking around a Redskin fan "forum?" Oh yeah..their forums are just as negative and they get more satisfaction out of thinking we give a crap what they think.

I meant insufferable...........:killingme

:evil: