Chargers @ Colts

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
Just curious...

Do you guys notice any lack of video quality for this game? I was reading Andy's thread from yesterday about how CBS's quality was so poor, but I don't see it in this game today. (I'm watching on standard DirecTV.) :shrug:

Rael

Supper's Ready
Do you guys notice any lack of video quality for this game? I was reading Andy's thread from yesterday about how CBS's quality was so poor, but I don't see it in this game today. (I'm watching on standard DirecTV.) :shrug:

Crystal clear here on DirecTV, too.

Rael

Supper's Ready
So... will Norv Turner calm down the Chargers, or will the Chargers calm down Norv Turner during the half? :lmao: He sure seemed upset...

looked like a hold to me :shrug:

FireBrand

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So... will Norv Turner calm down the Chargers, or will the Chargers calm down Norv Turner during the half? :lmao: He sure seemed upset...

looked like a hold to me :shrug:

It was a good call !

Nervous Norvus has always been fun to watch !:killingme

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
This one is too close to call. Just when I think the Chargers are losing it, something pops and they look awesome again.

As another side note: is it just me or is CBS cutting to commercial too often? I mean, Sanders got injured and instead of waiting to see if he was okay, we get a commercial set. Then that challenge, and another commercial. Ah well...

D

dems4me

Go Chargers!!! I hate it when the stop the game for the kids kick, punt and pass thing. It's a playoff game with 4 point difference and start of the fourth quarter. They stop the game to introduce all the kids :crazy: I'm happy for the kids, glad they did good, but to delay or disrupt the game for this and on a playoff game doesn't make much sense to me :shrug: Couldn't they have done this at halftime or pregame and still showed it on national tv :shrug:
Go Chargers!!! :clap:

Last edited by a moderator: