Chargers @ Colts

T

toppick08

This one is too close to call. Just when I think the Chargers are losing it, something pops and they look awesome again.

As another side note: is it just me or is CBS cutting to commercial too often? I mean, Sanders got injured and instead of waiting to see if he was okay, we get a commercial set. Then that challenge, and another commercial. Ah well...

:baby:...........:lmao:

Rael

Supper's Ready
The injuries in this game, LT, Addai, Rivers (though looks like he'll be back). Who knows what the rest of the game will bring? Go Chargers!

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
SWEET!!!

There should not be enough to overturn that. His foot was against the line, but unconvincingly over it.

D

dems4me

I can't believe theCharger defensive back stopped to chat with the ref instead of chasing down the Colt running into the endzone 20 more yards :faint:

hvp05

Wow!

(Again.)

4:50 and another SD TD. This one is rockin'!

Colts have plenty of time to answer, though.

Rael

Supper's Ready
Indy's gotta score a TD with just over 3:00 left. Looks like they're getting there, too.

hvp05

THAT would have been a miracle play if Manning had completed it - not to mention getting a score.

This game has been so crazy though, you can't write anything off until the clock hits 0.