Chargers

BuddyLee

Football addict
All they had to do was cover the end zone. I hate them. I want my $200+ back from Direct TV. Next week, remind me to just go out on the bike.

The Chargers should have won this game. On paper. On the field.

The Panthers just had a few more plays. They might be a team to look out for this season.

Dukesdad

Win or lose, the weekend they play the Steelers, I am taking the entire week off. They best pull that off. It's my 50th birthday week.

I'll have the 9 and the first 1 punched in so I can call the wwaaaaammmmbalance quick for you when they drop the hammer on the bolts..:popcorn:

Rael

Supper's Ready
...the hell was that call all about???

Some help, here!

The "empty hand" call, I presume? That was a real winner.

Ref later clarified (after an unclear initial explanation) that it should have been ruled a fumble, but they had whistled the play dead already.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
How...

The "empty hand" call, I presume? That was a real winner.

Ref later clarified (after an unclear initial explanation) that it should have been ruled a fumble, but they had whistled the play dead already.

...does he whistle it DEAD?????????????

WTF is the point of instant replay??? To get calls right??? WTF is the point of refs jumping calls, as happened TWICE in this game, if they are backed up by replay????????????

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08

WTF is the point of instant replay??? To get calls right??? WTF is the point of refs jumping calls, as happened TWICE in this game, if they are backed up by replay????????????

I am not happy.

Rael

Supper's Ready

:yeahthat: Couldn't agree more. BAD officiating for sure.

Oh yeah, and on the first bad call the officials' instant replay wasn't working, another good one! The whole television viewing audience and fans in the crowd could see it, though. :lol: