Chargers

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Well, in that case...

...GO CHARGERS! SUPA' CHARGERS!

Can I have some of that bread?

You have already blown your chance, Mr. I am purchasing a new breadmaker and making a loaf a week for Larry. When he comes next time, he'll have 10 frozen loafs to take home with him. You and Pete get nada, nothing, zilch. I may even have a party where I invite BOTH of you, but give all the bread to Larry. I deleted the tread where you were both mean to me. Reason for deletion: Pete and Buddylee were mean.

BuddyLee

Football addict
You have already blown your chance, Mr. I am purchasing a new breadmaker and making a loaf a week for Larry. When he comes next time, he'll have 10 frozen loafs to take home with him. You and Pete get nada, nothing, zilch. I may even have a party where I invite BOTH of you, but give all the bread to Larry. I deleted the tread where you were both mean to me. Reason for deletion: Pete and Buddylee were mean.
Hrmph!

I'll just pepper Larry with compliments about his flowers. He'll offer up a slice of heaven in no time.:yahoo:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
As...

...I was saying earlier, BS Gal is truly an indespensible American. Smart, witty, charming, a lovely lady in so many ways. DR really hit the jack pot, boys, I mean like big time.

:notworthy:

Pete

Repete
...I was saying earlier, BS Gal is truly an indespensible American. Smart, witty, charming, a lovely lady in so many ways. DR really hit the jack pot, boys, I mean like big time.

Shameless :rolleyes: A sports car, a big screen TV or maybe even a new driver, but to swap your manhood and integrity for a loaf of bread?

onebdzee

off the shelf
Shameless :rolleyes: A sports car, a big screen TV or maybe even a new driver, but to swap your manhood and integrity for a loaf of bread?

Since you ignored my voice mail....I figured out how to fix the radio myself :razz:

(that's at least 1 man card point)

Last edited:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Let's...

...see; manhood, pick one;

Boldy, proudly making ones own sausage cheese garlic bread, spending loving hours, attention to every detail summed up as; :banghead:

or

A few nice words and soup is on? :drool:

Manhood?

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08

You have always been one of my favorites. :huggy:

They were robbed with two extremely bad calls. One at the very beginning of the game when the machine to review a play did not work, which would have started the game off differently.

I have decided I might just switch to watching figure skating.

washingtonpost.com

"Officials are held accountable for their calls. They are graded on every play of every game," NFL spokesman Greg Aiello said yesterday. "Ed has been an outstanding official for many years, but he will be marked down for this call. Under our evaluation system, an official's grades impact his status for potentially working the playoffs and ultimately whether or not he is retained."