Chargers

T

toppick08

:yeahthat: Couldn't agree more. BAD officiating for sure.

Oh yeah, and on the first bad call the officials' instant replay wasn't working, another good one! The whole television viewing audience and fans in the crowd could see it, though. :lol:

I agree....Chargers got robbed.....

BuddyLee

Football addict
...does he whistle it DEAD?????????????

WTF is the point of instant replay??? To get calls right??? WTF is the point of refs jumping calls, as happened TWICE in this game, if they are backed up by replay????????????
The game is played and officiated by men who make mistakes. The game is not perfect by any means. Yes, it was a bad call.

The Chargers cannot blame this loss on one bad call. They let Denver rack up 31 before half-time. They also had not only one but TWO chances to win the game. No, Eddie Royal beat them over the middle on virtually the same play...twice.

Every team gets robbed every now and again. Law of averages.

Rael

Supper's Ready
The game is played and officiated by men who make mistakes. The game is not perfect by any means. Yes, it was a bad call.

The Chargers cannot blame this loss on one bad call. They let Denver rack up 31 before half-time. They also had not only one but TWO chances to win the game. No, Eddie Royal beat them over the middle on virtually the same play...twice.

I enjoy Norv's gawdammit face, though. Ranks up there with Coughlin's. I know that sounds funny coming from a Giants fan, but it's true. :lol:

DuffMan

I enjoy Norv's gawdammit face, though. Ranks up there with Coughlin's. I know that sounds funny coming from a Giants fan, but it's true. :lol:

Norv's face looks like he did a little too much picking when he was younger! :killingme

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Make up...

...your mind; The Chargers can't blame it on one bad call; they got robbed?

Which is it?

They got ROBBED. There will be an emphasis, or a renewed emphasis on plays like this, this coming off season for refs to swallow the whistle, to hold on and let it play out. Far better for everyone to scramble for a loose ball only to find it was an incomplete pass than what happened yesterday.

This is a HUGE loss for the Chargers. I don't care about how many points they gave up, they should not have to have done one more thing on D after the other guys turn it over.

BuddyLee

Football addict
...your mind; The Chargers can't blame it on one bad call; they got robbed?

Which is it?

They got ROBBED. There will be an emphasis, or a renewed emphasis on plays like this, this coming off season for refs to swallow the whistle, to hold on and let it play out. Far better for everyone to scramble for a loose ball only to find it was an incomplete pass than what happened yesterday.

This is a HUGE loss for the Chargers. I don't care about how many points they gave up, they should not have to have done one more thing on D after the other guys turn it over.
I don't have to make up my mind. They were robbed of a call. It happens every week. However, the team should have never been in that position to lose it on one single call. They lost the game due to their play and not the call.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
I don't have to make up my mind. They were robbed of a call. It happens every week. However, the team should have never been in that position to lose it on one single call. They lost the game due to their play and not the call.

They were robbed with two extremely bad calls. One at the very beginning of the game when the machine to review a play did not work, which would have started the game off differently.

I have decided I might just switch to watching figure skating.

BuddyLee

Football addict
They were robbed with two extremely bad calls. One at the very beginning of the game when the machine to review a play did not work, which would have started the game off differently.

I have decided I might just switch to watching figure skating.
That's the nature of the game. Human beings are not exact machines and as you know...

...machines are faulty too.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
No...

Then you're caring too much for the Chargers football team.

...see, BS Gal makes this bread, see, with sausage. Actually, it's cheesebread. With sausage. And garlic as I hear tell. Anyway, she likes the Chargers, so, if I suck up to her and pretend that I give a hoot in hell about the dumb Chargers, I might score me some bread. Or, that is, sausage cheese bread. With garlic.

And my step son likes them. The team, not the bread. Though he'd like the bread. But he can't have any. I don't have any.

Keep this between us, OK?

BuddyLee

Football addict
...see, BS Gal makes this bread, see, with sausage. Actually, it's cheesebread. With sausage. And garlic as I hear tell. Anyway, she likes the Chargers, so, if I suck up to her and pretend that I give a hoot in hell about the dumb Chargers, I might score me some bread. Or, that is, sausage cheese bread. With garlic.

And my step son likes them. The team, not the bread. Though he'd like the bread. But he can't have any. I don't have any.

Keep this between us, OK?
Well, in that case...

...GO CHARGERS! SUPA' CHARGERS!

Can I have some of that bread?

Larry Gude

Strung Out

Well, in that case...

...GO CHARGERS! SUPA' CHARGERS!

Can I have some of that bread?

...just flirt with her some. Be nice. Act like you care about the Chargers. It's gotta work for one of us. Share, share, right? I kid you not; this stuff is THE sh1t.

W

Wenchy

...just flirt with her some. Be nice. Act like you care about the Chargers. It's gotta work for one of us. Share, share, right? I kid you not; this stuff is THE sh1t.

BS knows I hate football but she still loves me and gives me bread. :drool:

Rael

Supper's Ready
"South of Galveston, authorities said 67-year-old Ray Wilkinson was the only resident who didn't evacuate from Surfside Beach, population 800. He was drunk and waving when authorities reached him on Saturday morning."
Off topic, but I just noticed that... :killingme

BuddyLee

Football addict
I forgot all about Phillip Rivers talking sh*t to Cutler during their match-up last year.

Karma is a biatch.:pete:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
He's...

Sorry, but this is ticklin' the hell out of me... had to go look up a link.

:killingme :killingme

...my new hero. I imagine him running around on the porch, yelling at the storm, pizzing into the wind, laughing his azz off. :lmao:

####abunchahurricanes.