Cheap or good?

Do coupons or prices influence your purchases?

• Yes, a good bit

Votes: 6 15.4%
  • Somewhat

Votes: 19 48.7%
  • Not at all

Votes: 14 35.9%

• Total voters

mAlice

professional daydreamer
virgovictoria said:
:shrug: dats what I said... :razz:

No, you said
If I receive an incentive for a restaurant that I've already wanted to try, it will probably persuade me to act quicker, so to speak.. But usually, I will look for coupons for items that I use and not the other way around (not purchase something because I have a coupon for it).. Does that make sense?

:razz:

fttrsbeerwench

As far as dining out goes.. I will eat what and where I want.. I love Willow's Restaurant, but I don't go there for the price.. I like the Brie and the filet with oysters..:yum:
Fast food sucks, but I'll eat it in a pinch and in the grocery store, I cut coupons for what I need or if there is a coupon for something or something I want to try. I usually hold it until the item goes on sale.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
I hardly ever use coupons. I know people that will go to 3 different grocery stores, though, just to save a few pennies. :lol:

S

Sassygirl

Chasey_Lane said:
I hardly ever use coupons. I know people that will go to 3 different grocery stores, though, just to save a few pennies. :lol:

and they are spending the extra pennies they save in gas money running all over the county to use their coupons! :confused: