• men I don't wanna no

Votes: 14 17.9%

• Total voters

CMC122

Go Braves!
pvineswinger said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CMC122
OK. I'm sorry I assumed it was you It was wrong and very stupid of me. I'm in a bad mood this morning and it just set me off more.

I guess that's what I get for assuming and I never do that :

Have a great rest of the day :howdy:

-----------------
'Member that? :yeahthat:
Yes. Do you feel better:confused:

K

Kizzy

CMC122 said:
You're carrying your ass on your shoulders again:wink:

:mad: I hate when my DH says that to me. "Looks like you have your arse up on your shoulders." :blahblah:

It makes me feel like running out and cheating on him, but that is a whole other topic.

:razz:

KCM

Right Where I Belong
Kizzy said:
:mad: I hate when my DH says that to me. "Looks like you have your arse up on your shoulders." :blahblah:

It makes me feel like running out and cheating on him, but that is a whole other topic.

:duh: :roflmao:

K

Kain99

Kizzy said:

It makes me feel like running out and cheating on him, but that is a whole other topic. :razz:
OMG! My DH always says "You've got your ass on your back!" Kizzy I know exactly how ya feel! :lol:

pvineswinger

Swinging on Vines
Kizzy said:

I personally prefer to be called a$$-face, or butthead--like the real, juvenile reference that's intended. :cheers:

BernieP

Resident PIA
Honesty is the best policy, it may seem trite but both you and your spouse will be the better for it. Face it, they are going to find out sooner then later so why let the guilt kill you and the anxiety hurt them.

HORUS

Better than YOU.
*Tid bit of tips for those who don’t know.*

1.Never ask a question you don’t want the answer to. :ohwell:
2.Never volunteer information if your not sure you can handle the repercussions that accompany the truth. :shutup:

K

Kizzy

HORUS said:
*Tid bit of tips for those who don’t know.*

1.Never ask a question you don’t want the answer to. :ohwell:
2.Never volunteer information if your not sure you can handle the repercussions that accompany the truth. :shutup:

So true. Not just with this topic but with a whole lotta issues. :yay: