• men yes tell

Votes: 21 26.9%
  • men I don't wanna no

Votes: 14 17.9%

• Total voters

pvineswinger

Swinging on Vines
crabcake said:
get used to it ... she only knows how to throw out :bs: ... not back it up. :duh:
You keep saying that...
What do I need to "back up" ?

I heard beep, beep, beep earlier- so I'm guessing that was you backing up...

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
pvineswinger said:
You keep saying that...
What do I need to "back up" ?

I heard beep, beep, beep earlier- so I'm guessing that was you backing up...
You call me a crack ho ... say I live in a trailer ... and tell me I live in the past. So ... when have ya met me? When ya been to my house? And just what in god's name am I living in the past about? :shrug:

If you can't lend some credibility to your own accusations, you're the one left looking the fool.

pvineswinger

Swinging on Vines
crabcake said:
Sorry HS ... I'm catching a flight outta this one. Pvines can't stand on her own two feet to flame ... she's gotta be cajoled and fisted-fed by some clucker. :duh:

I thought you were taking a flight out? :lmao:

You can't leave it alone... it sucks ya in, (no reference to BJs or your job implied there) he he!

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
pvineswinger said:
Well now I'm starting to wonder about you...
How much does a high-dollar hermaphradite go for these days?
I dunno ... I haven't been to your family reunion to see what they charge. :ohwell:

pvineswinger

Swinging on Vines
crabcake said:
You call me a crack ho ... say I live in a trailer ... and tell me I live in the past. So ... when have ya met me? When ya been to my house? And just what in god's name am I living in the past about? :shrug:

If you can't lend some credibility to your own accusations, you're the one left looking the fool.
You're the one getting all worked up about this... my credibility is in your reaction.

(People get defensive when the truth hurts.)

pvineswinger

Swinging on Vines
crabcake said:
I dunno ... I haven't been to your family reunion to see what they charge. :ohwell:
oh good one...
my momma is now a hermaphradite hooker who wears combat boots... gosh, crabcase- ya got me there. :yay:

pvineswinger

Swinging on Vines
Well crab case- it's been real, it's been fun...but it hasn't been REAL fun- (just fake fun.)
Have a beautiful day in the trailer park! :howdy:

Steve

Enjoying life!
You guys are jeopardizing the future of this fantastic thread about "Cheating!" It even has a poll. Now it will be deleted...

nomoney

pvineswinger said:
Well crab case- it's been real, it's been fun...but it hasn't been REAL fun- (just fake fun.)
Have a beautiful day in the trailer park! :howdy:

excuse me; let me interupt here...crabcake is no where near a trailer park......I would know.....all thats here is me and tigger...

get your facts right. :loser:

CMC122

Go Braves!
pvineswinger said:
You're the one getting all worked up about this... my credibility is in your reaction.

(People get defensive when the truth hurts.)
You really need to rethink your style of assuming:dork:

pvineswinger

Swinging on Vines
CMC122 said:
You really need to rethink your style of assuming:dork:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMC122
OK. I'm sorry I assumed it was you It was wrong and very stupid of me. I'm in a bad mood this morning and it just set me off more.

I guess that's what I get for assuming and I never do that :

Have a great rest of the day :howdy:

-----------------
'Member that? :yeahthat: