Chessie Show

C

campinmutt

Well I thought the CHESSIE show went very well. I was at the MELALEUCA table and enjoyed watching everyone show. And what beautiful weather we had....:buddies:

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Yes, it was beautiful weather! It was good seeing everyone!

Will your Melaluca table be set up for the rest of the shows in the series? I"ll be in San Francisco for the December show, but will be back for the other two.

C

campinmutt

might be alittle chilly the rest of the time to sit outside all day,I was impressed with the photographer also helping with the jump crew !!

Robin

Yes, it was beautiful weather! It was good seeing everyone!

Will your Melaluca table be set up for the rest of the shows in the series? I"ll be in San Francisco for the December show, but will be back for the other two.

Brrrrrrrrr

We will host workshops, in a warm home this winter. I have one Wed nite at 6:30 at my place if you or anyone is interested. P.M. me or campinmutt

FrmGrl

Get some!
Yes it was a good show. I thought the place looked good. I had my little tack shop out there and it was good to meet everyone! Nice job BZ on organizing the event.

Robin

Yes it was a good show. I thought the place looked good. I had my little tack shop out there and it was good to meet everyone! Nice job BZ on organizing the event.

pssssssssst

I bet she is passed out about now:killingme

Great Job! Bz and to Country Haven Stables. Beautiful facility!

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Campinmutt w/MELALEUCA & Robin w/Canter Lope Tack & MELALEUCA, FrmGrl w/Just a Lil'l Tack, and Kelli w/Jumpin Jack Treats thank you for your sponsorships and being show vendors.

I'm soooo glad this first show at Country Haven is under our belts and was so greatful to everyone that helped make the day run smoothly. The weather was just super for November. Horses and ponies were breaking a sweat.

- Duckz thank you for making the 12' stride work!!:yahoo:
- Four*Leaf*Farm your young guy looked so comfortable today and it was great to finally meet you.
- Covekat glad you were able to find the show even though the directions said Right on Mackall Road.:whistle:

It was also great getting to meet so many of you from the forum. :dye:

* FrmGrl give you hubby a big hug from me for running the in gate so well!!!:howdy:
* E you are the best and can't thank you enough for running the entry booth!!!! You sure did hold down the fort. I owe you BIG TIME.
* To my Hubby that wore so many hats at the show!!!
* Bubba and Chewby for helping out where needed.
* Campinmutt for moving my car.:killingme
* B & C from AMIT that were such a big help and words of encourgement meant so much throughout the day.
* Phyxius what can I say. Not only were you the show photographer, but jump crew extraordinaire. You are just awesome girl???:huggy: Willow says thank you for coming to visit.:howdy:
* I'm sorry if I missed someone, but exhaustion is setting in. I can't wait to do it again though.

We are planning to have more shows and some Hunter/Equitation/Jumper clinics in the future. It was a blast seeing everyone showing today and truly thank everyone that helped and rode for coming to the show. :buddies:

Don't forget the future CHESSIE shows on Dec. 7th @ Linden Farm, Jan 11th TBA, and Feb. 15th @ AMIT.

Last edited:

Four*Leaf*Farm

RIP Quinn
you too Bz.. so great to FINALLY meet you... it was such a nice show today.. so glad i came.. i'll tell Dan you'll be in this week.. :huggy::buddies:

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
Red and I had so much fun! He was happy to go home and roll in the mud again. I had a rough start with a flat tire (again) and didn't think I would make it.

I plan on reading over the Meluca(sp) more.

I plan on going in December, and if Country Haven has more shows I will go. It is local and lots of parking. The driving down the dirt road was a little scarey because I am like..umm..is it going to be here soon?? And will there be a space for me to turn around in?

covekat

It was a great day, and so wonderful to meet you BZ and Phyxius! Sorry I didnt get to meet anyone else...there's always a next time though...

I had a nice ride home, with no wrong turns! :)

Duckz

Thanks for the 12' stride lines BZ, Lincoln sure appreciated it :buddies: The jumps were beautiful and the footing was amazing. Very nice show!

I think I saw a lot of forum people without realizing it! Covekat, were you on the tall grey? Campinmutt, I was the one sitting on a blue bucket in front of the Melaleuca table eating a hot dog. I didn't realize that was you :whistle:

BZHorseMomE

Thanks for the 12' stride lines BZ, Lincoln sure appreciated it :buddies: The jumps were beautiful and the footing was amazing. Very nice show!

I think I saw a lot of forum people without realizing it! Covekat, were you on the tall grey? Campinmutt, I was the one sitting on a blue bucket in front of the Melaleuca table eating a hot dog. I didn't realize that was you :whistle:

The ring footing at Country Haven is great. I think I like it even better then PG's. The owners of the farm had worked so hard getting the road smoothed out and then the rain washed out some of their hard work. 7/10 of a mile seems like a long way, but you get use to the drive. I hope everyone was happy with the parking, warm up area and ring though once they got back there.

Sue the annoucer also did a fantastic job keeping the show running smoothly. :yahoo:

Wish Willow was able to go today. Her cut was looking better today so maybe the Dec. or Jan. show.

BZHorseMomE

Red and I had so much fun! He was happy to go home and roll in the mud again. I had a rough start with a flat tire (again) and didn't think I would make it.

I plan on reading over the Meluca(sp) more.

I plan on going in December, and if Country Haven has more shows I will go. It is local and lots of parking. The driving down the dirt road was a little scarey because I am like..umm..is it going to be here soon?? And will there be a space for me to turn around in?

So glad the flat tire didn't keep you from making it to the horse show. I just got your VM messages this evening. :cds:

BZHorseMomE

It was a great day, and so wonderful to meet you BZ and Phyxius! Sorry I didnt get to meet anyone else...there's always a next time though...

I had a nice ride home, with no wrong turns! :)

If I wasn't so busy I would have introduced you to a few more forum peeps. :dye:

BZHorseMomE

Are there pics from the show? I know Christina was busy with that nice camera of hers!

I think she was looking at Wednesday to have them up and posted. I'm sure she will post a link as soon as they are done. Can't wait to see them. :dye:

Robin

Reminder

Don't forget the melaleuca workshop tonight at my house. p.m. me for directions.:dye: all of you that stopped by the booth

Phyxius

Zoooooooom

BZHorseMomE