Chessie Show

bnsmith39590

Yes. Not sure how they will work parking, I guess go thur gate on left and park in field? Could be a tight turn for a long rig if my memory is correct. Will it be in the small indoor ring? Or outside?

It will be held in the out door but i am not sure where the warm up will be in between and during classes, pro in the indoor. i think she is having everyone go into the farm on a different driveway and parking in her huge hay field. Parking with long rigs will NOT be an issue! I have entry forms and prize lists if you want them email me at Lilwildfire1231@aol.com or contact Karn Alteri again and she will send them to you!

appaholic

It will be held in the out door but i am not sure where the warm up will be in between and during classes, pro in the indoor. i think she is having everyone go into the farm on a different driveway and parking in her huge hay field. Parking with long rigs will NOT be an issue! I have entry forms and prize lists if you want them email me at Lilwildfire1231@aol.com or contact Karn Alteri again and she will send them to you!
Ok, that good for peeps like me who can't make tight turns and PLEASE DO NOT ask me to back- that would cause a major traffic jam!:killingme I forgot there was the other entrance, I always used the entrance I mentioned.

BlissfulJumper

Equestrian :)
Ok, that good for peeps like me who can't make tight turns and PLEASE DO NOT ask me to back- that would cause a major traffic jam!:killingme I forgot there was the other entrance, I always used the entrance I mentioned.

When App backs you would think she is blondee :lmao: she has to ask her little adopted daughter to back or the wonderful husband that better let her go this saturday speaking of that is he home yet??????

spellbound

What is the ring like? Footing? What are the jumps like? Are there any photos of the place floating around?

devinej

Linden Facilities

Two barns comprising 32 stalls
Three well-lit outdoor arenas
Main barn has an indoor arena, a wash stall for bathing and grooming and two well-equipped tack rooms
45-foot round pen for training and for beginner classes
20-acre turn-out field with easy access to trails
Fenced paddocks
Set of professional jumps from post and rail to coops and a wall
Climate-controlled classroom/parent waiting area
Our trailer, with room for nine horses, has plenty of headroom and includes a tack/dressing room

entry fors and a couple pics here: http://www.lindenfarm.com/eventsandshowresults.html

devinej

Linden Facilities

Two barns comprising 32 stalls
Three well-lit outdoor arenas
Main barn has an indoor arena, a wash stall for bathing and grooming and two well-equipped tack rooms
45-foot round pen for training and for beginner classes
20-acre turn-out field with easy access to trails
Fenced paddocks
Set of professional jumps from post and rail to coops and a wall
Climate-controlled classroom/parent waiting area
Our trailer, with room for nine horses, has plenty of headroom and includes a tack/dressing room

entry forms and a couple pics here: Linden Farm, Inc.

entry forms here Linden Farm, Inc.

Sparks

When is the next show? I'm guessing it's at Linden in Charles County.

Is it the same schedule and entry form as was originally sent out.

Duckz

When is the next show? I'm guessing it's at Linden in Charles County.

Is it the same schedule and entry form as was originally sent out.

I think so, you just send your entries to Linden this time. Are you bringing the baby??

Sparks

I found my prizelist. Dec. 7th.

So, I'm wondering, can I do the 2' evergreen hunter and the 2'3" schooling hunter?

It says for the evergreen, it's for horse/rider not wishing to enter the "regular" Hunter Division. There is no Regular Hunter Divison. :whistle: There's only Schooling and Horse Hunter.

BZ???

And will there be longer schooling breaks at this show?

Duckz

I think I remember people cross entering in the evergreen and the 2'3 hunter divisions. The regular hunter is the last 2'6 division... Did I get that right BZ?

devinej

i would use the in house form and this class list:
1. W/T Pleasure
2. W/T Park Hack
3. W/T Pleasure O/F (12")
4. Green Rider Equitation W/T
5. Green Rider Equitation W/T/C
6. Green Rider Equitation Over Fences (12")
Class 7 will not start before 9:30am, there will be a SHORT schooling break before Class7.
7. Pony Pleasure W/T
8. Pony Pleasure W/T/C
9. Pony Pleasure Hack W/T/C
10. Evergreen Pony Hunter Over Fences (18")
11. Evergreen Pony Handy Hunter Over Fences (18")
12. Evergreen Pony Hunter Under Saddle
13. Pony Hunter Over Fences (2')
14. Pony Handy Hunter Over Fences (2')
15. Pony Hunter Under Saddle
Class 16 will not start before 11:00am, there will be a SHORT schooling break before Class 16.
16. Open Equitation Over Fences (choice of 2' to jump 1st, then 2'6")
17. Open Equitation Under Saddle
18. Open Equitation Test
19. Horse Pleasure W/T
20. Horse Pleasure W/T/C
21. Horse Pleasure Hack W/T/C
Class 22 will not start before 12:30pm, there will be a SHORT schooling break before Class 22.
22. Evergreen Horse Hunter Over Fences (2')
23. Evergreen Horse Handy Hunter Over Fences (2')
24. Evergreen Horse Hunter Under Saddle
25. Schooling Hunter (2'3")
26. Schooling Handy Hunter (2'3")
27. Schooling Hunter Under Saddle
28. Horse Hunter Over Fences (2'6")
29. Horse Handy Hunter Over Fences (2'6")
30. Horse Hunter Under Saddle

Plus 3 more shows in the series.
December 7th, 2008 @ Linden Farm in LaPlata, MD
January 11th, 2009 @ TBA
February 15th, 2009 @ A Moment In Time, in Leonardtown, MD

devinej

anyone remember what time the last division ran, what time they finished up the show? trying to plan for this sunday