Chessie Show

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Phyxius they look great. Do you think the later division will be on your site today? Thanks again for coming to take pictures. :howdy::howdy::howdy:

Yup! They're uploading now...but my internet is slooooow today. I may not be able to make them "public" until tomorrow. I will update this thread as soon as they're viewable by all though!

Robin

Hey the next show at Linden Farm is only taking pre entries? What happens, if the weather is bad and folks are holding out to see what the day turns out to be? No day of the show exceptions?

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
Hey the next show at Linden Farm is only taking pre entries? What happens, if the weather is bad and folks are holding out to see what the day turns out to be? No day of the show exceptions?

I don't know. I saw that also. I just mailed mine today.

covekat

Hmmm, only pre entries? The way my schedule is, I dont usually know if I'm really going anywhere untill the day of.... way to many horses, and two small kids...LOL.

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Hmmm, only pre entries? The way my schedule is, I dont usually know if I'm really going anywhere untill the day of.... way to many horses, and two small kids...LOL.

The show in December is the only one doing that as far as I know. January's TBA show and the February show are still doing Post Entries. With me it is will my horse get injured again and I have to scratch. Darn some OTTB are like horses in a bubble and my girl keeps finding ways to get hurt. If not the show in December I will shoot for the January show. :dye:

Robin

I believe alot of folks have that same thought process.

Duckz

At the first Chessie show, they didn't penalize you if you pre-entered and then had to scratch. Is that the case at this show?

Robin

At the first Chessie show, they didn't penalize you if you pre-entered and then had to scratch. Is that the case at this show?

You might want to call ahead of time to get their rules of play. Seem different then all the other Shows. Find out if there are refunds for cancels or scratches of classes

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
You might want to call ahead of time to get their rules of play. Seem different then all the other Shows. Find out if there are refunds for cancels or scratches of classes

Yeah please let us know because if it is icey I won't be driving.

kmbetit

K Betit
yeah, let me know what you find out. I hate to pre-enter because I too never know if I am going until the day of.

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
For more information about Linden Farm, contact Karen Altieri (LINDENFARM@COMCAST.NET)
301-934-9003 Phone
301-392-9643 Fax
301-266-9220 Cell

Duckz

I just got this back from Karen:

"Yes, I will accept pre entries without a check and there is no penalty for a scratch. The pre-entry is for planning purposes for food, parking etc."

Guess I'll send in my pre-entry and keep my fingers crossed for good weather! See y'all there :howdy:

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
I just got this back from Karen:

"Yes, I will accept pre entries without a check and there is no penalty for a scratch. The pre-entry is for planning purposes for food, parking etc."

Guess I'll send in my pre-entry and keep my fingers crossed for good weather! See y'all there :howdy:

Thanks..

I wasn't able to call until later on this evening.