Chickens or ducks

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Old MacPixie had a farm . . . :lmao:

:thewave: I LOVE it! :lmao: I'm not wearing funky shoes though. I've already made this clear!

I don't know why everyone's getting all spun up yet anyway. There's still plenty of time for my fickle self to change my mind... :lol: Chances are I'll freak out and call it quits. If I'd actually lived at all the places I'd considered I'd have been foolish not to just buy an RV and be full gypsy.

SoMDGirl42

:jameo::confused:This tread started out by Pixie asking if she should get chickens or ducks, then the chick Roberta bashed her about her current boyfriend and her lack of parenting skills while Pixie hasn't yet decided if she's moving to some farm with the old/new boyfriend who has some kind of record and history but who's name has been deleted from the story line so we can't check his history..................:deepbreath:

Flock it, get bunnies! I can't keep up

carolinagirl

What's it 2 U
:thewave: I LOVE it! :lmao: I'm not wearing funky shoes though. I've already made this clear!

I don't know why everyone's getting all spun up yet anyway. There's still plenty of time for my fickle self to change my mind... :lol: Chances are I'll freak out and call it quits. If I'd actually lived at all the places I'd considered I'd have been foolish not to just buy an RV and be full gypsy.

Pixie the gypsy! I love it!

N

nitwhit3286

:jameo::confused:This tread started out by Pixie asking if she should get chickens or ducks, then the chick Roberta bashed her about her current boyfriend and her lack of parenting skills while Pixie hasn't yet decided if she's moving to some farm with the old/new boyfriend who has some kind of record and history but who's name has been deleted from the story line so we can't check his history..................:deepbreath:

Flock it, get bunnies! I can't keep up

I should just let this thread die, but unfortunately I couldn't get to it any sooner than this. First off, Pixie and I had our differences on the net. Once we met it person it was crazy how good of a friend she became. She is a great person. She has a very good job, responsible of taking care of children, pets, and her own home. With all of the responsiblities in her life, I am surprised that she is able to handle all of it. She even has time for a boyfriend, which is great! I think highly of her and have met her boyfriend as well and I think highly of him too. She is a wonderful person and I would never allow anyone to trash talk her. How dare someone come on this website and has sunk so low to go by another alias? How demented and mentally critical does someone have to be to do something like that? Its a shame and I am sorry pixie had to go through this. :(

dustin

UAIOE
:lmao:

i pick a duck cause it goes "qwack qwaaack".

chickens go "cluck cluck" and their feathers are natty. boo for chickens.

**edit** now a goose would be cooler than all the rest of them...by far... it goes qwack qwack, has eggy weggys, and you can make a sleeping bag from its feathers...

Last edited:

Mikeinsmd

i pick a duck cause it goes "qwack qwaaack".

chickens go "cluck cluck" and their feathers are natty. boo for chickens.

**edit** now a goose would be cooler than all the rest of them...by far... it goes qwack qwack, has eggy weggys, and you can make a sleeping bag from its feathers...
Nickel, get off Dustins account. :lmao:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I should just let this thread die, but unfortunately I couldn't get to it any sooner than this. First off, Pixie and I had our differences on the net. Once we met it person it was crazy how good of a friend she became. She is a great person. She has a very good job, responsible of taking care of children, pets, and her own home. With all of the responsiblities in her life, I am surprised that she is able to handle all of it. She even has time for a boyfriend, which is great! I think highly of her and have met her boyfriend as well and I think highly of him too. She is a wonderful person and I would never allow anyone to trash talk her. How dare someone come on this website and has sunk so low to go by another alias? How demented and mentally critical does someone have to be to do something like that? Its a shame and I am sorry pixie had to go through this. :(

Pixie, kill yourself now. :jameo:

Agee

And "geese" are excellent "guard dogs", or dare I say, "guard gooses"

:buddies:

MMDad

Lem Putt
True, lets think about this. How many cute ducks are there in cartoons etc. The only chicken I know of is Fog Horn Leg Horn. And Gonzo's ho's. :lol:
Are you forgetting the whole movie Chicken Run? Or Chicken Little?

Cute ducks? They don't even know if it's duck season or wabbit season!