Chickens or ducks

Roberta

OLD WISE ONE
How very cleaver. I like chicks too but you're probably a little too dusty for me. Get over me and move on baby.

Well I have to go. Bantering with an idiot is fun. Even more intresting when your groupies come to your defence.

If you all don't like my spelling errors, have Vari put spell check on this fourm.
I don't have time for such trivial things as spelling on a internet fourm.

sanchezf

Little ol' Me
Wow look what I got

<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY id=collapseobj_usercp_reputation><TR><TD class=alt2 noWrap>10-16-2007 11:14 AM</TD><TD class=alt1 width="50%">You aren't smart enough for this. give up.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Please have balls next time and sign your karma

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
Hmmm. My ex HAD to have chickens when we moved off base. Nasty, pecky things and the eggs have poopie all over them, unlike the ones in the store :lol:

Mr. J grew up on a farm with chickens. He still won't eat any kind of chicken on the bone. :ohwell:

carolinagirl

What's it 2 U
Well I have to go. Bantering with an idiot is fun. Even more intresting when your groupies come to your defence.

If you all don't like my spelling errors, have Vari put spell check on this fourm.

Vari what? :lmao::lmao:

sanchezf

Little ol' Me
Guess I hit a sore spot

<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY id=collapseobj_usercp_reputation><TR><TD class=alt2 noWrap>10-16-2007 01:52 PM</TD><TD class=alt1 width="50%">:rolleyes:</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

:killingme
guess I'm getting more red

camily

Peace

Please tell me this post was poking fun at yourself.

camily

Peace

BTW, there is a spell check. Upper right hand corner. :rolleyes:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones

But you have time to concern yourself with my entire life right down to my boyfriend's history and concern for my children. Wow, love me or hate me it's still an obsession. :boing: