Child abuse with movies...

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
I let my girls watch scary movies if they want to. Always have. My youngest LOVES them. As long as a movie isn't full of sexual content I don't care if they watch it. My kids are intelligent kids, with good heads on their shoulders, who know the difference between fantasy and reality. If those are signs of abused children, then so be it.:rolleyes:

BuddyLee

Football addict
MysticalMom said:
I let my girls watch scary movies if they want to.
:yikes: I'm staying away from your girls. They'll turn out to be drug dealing serial killers who rape innocent little boys.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
BuddyLee said:
:yikes: I'm staying away from your girls. They'll turn out to be drug dealing serial killers who rape innocent little boys.

Then you don't have anything to worry about, do you? :wink:

BuddyLee

Football addict
jazz lady said:
You really didn't think I'd let THAT comment slide, did you grasshopper? :lol: :huggy:
I thought you might have had a large quantity of "that apple stuff" at the Pub tonight.

...I was wrong.:razz:

:huggy:

fttrsbeerwench

I have a sensitive 8 year old who has already seen enough.. I hate graphically violent films.
I wouldn't let my kids watch "The Butterfly Effect" or "House of Wax", but didn't think that "The Ring" or "Sleepwalkers" were too much for them to handle.

I can explain to her that no kid in a well is going to eat her or that the vampires are just a make-believe.. It's when you get in to movie that portray incest, sex crimes, and graphic mutilation by people what it get to be too much..

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Wow. It's amazing how far afield this thread went, when I'm pretty sure it was started as a response to one poster's admission that their 7 year old watched "Hustle & Flow". Maybe Geek should have just sent them a PM. :lol: